Enzi

The cold marble flooring allowed a red headed teenager to fly across to the stairs. He then padded down the grand stairs, not wanting to slip and fall like his previous maid.

His silk bottoms slid down his slightly hairy legs, revealing his V-line. But he didn't care. He was hungry for crying out loud.

The maids cared though.

Alot.

"S-sir, your pants.." Susan, a new maid, fumbled as she resisted staring at the revealing sight infront of her. Jess rolled his eyes and pulled them up and tied them tighter.

He then trotted to the kitchen, and opened the grand fridge. The fridged was filled with the freshest herbs, eggs and meats for a healthy start of the day. Yet Jess only grabbed milk. He shut the fridge and grabbed Cinnamon Toast Crunch From the top of the fridge.

He poured the Cereal into a China bowl, and grabbed his golden spoon and sat at the grand table and began to eat.

His sisters were all sleeping at their mutual friend, Daniela's house and his father was working over seas in America. Their family planned on moving there for the summer, wanting to experience a new land.

Unknown to him, he had finished his cereal, and has just been staring at a scared maid who didn't know what to do but stand there. She ended up fainting because her mind was swirling with thoughts that frightened her.

He awoke from his trance, and blinked twice. He sighed and got up from his cushioned seats, and walked to the stairs where he slid to his bedroom.

He opened the dark oak wood door, and placed a covered foot on to the soft carpet. He closed the door, and walked to his balcony. He placed his hands on the railing, and stared out at all of the other masions which were smaller thaf his home.

He saw his rescued Amur Leopard sleeping im his soft bedding area, and smiled. He adored Enzi, not for his fur but for his smile when he saw Jess walk up to him. They found him laying next to his poached mother, and saw that his leg was twisted.

They fixed him up and gave him physical therapy, and he is all better now. He cant go back into the wild though, seeing as his species is critically endangered. He frowned at the thought ofcthe heartless men who poach for fur.

His green eyes caught sight of Enzi's blue ones, and Enzi began to walk into the house. A few minutes later, the two were.cuddling in the large bed, where Enzi waa laying on top of him but letting him breath.

"I love you Enzi."

Enzi began to pur.

-/-