Healing Wounds

The hidden leaf was up in ashes. Fires and screams filled the air. People running around calling for their love ones while others wither in agony of theirs. And when you look in the eyes of everyone all you can see is hate,despair, a thirst for revenge,madness and agony. Each eye would look the same.
Hundreds and hundreds of haunted eyes blinded by hate and despair that you can say the village itself screamed for its bleeding heart. With that there's only one person standing,at a ruined tower looking out to a village he once ruled.A once powerful village crippled by a attack of a masked missing nin with a help from a demon tailed beast.

The Thirds point of view
I look down at the village or should I say MY village with the passing of Minato. He sighs "I leave this village in the hands of a young leader that has so much potential on bring this old,crippling place in hopes of years of flourishing until the day I die." Suddenly his sorrow turns to anguish. " I had hope to retire and take care of my family.... I HAD HOPE to finally sit down and bring joy to my new grandchildren telling them tales of legend about their father while the two sit down in the back laughing at each other's academy year. Help teach them ways on being a Shinobi and WATCH them grow becoming living legends to past their parents an maybe the First Hokage! But..... no....NO!" Built up rage from Hiruzen Sarutobi finally broke.
"EVERYTHING HAD TO  BE RUINED!" His anger only added to the people's cries. Two Anbu appeared out of the shadows,cat and inu, holding two blanket cocoons. Carrying Arashi and Naruto.
Regular 3rd person
"Hokage-sama we retrieved the Yondaime infants." said Inu and Cat. "Great work, at least Minato and Kushina didn't leave this world without something to live on in their legacy." The third smiled thinking 'There's a chance that my dream can still become true'. Suddenly the door to the hokages office,that some how survived but not for long, was blowed in by a frantic Chunin. "HOKAGE-SAMA!" " What could it possibly be!A attack from another village or what!" "No, hokage-Sama there is a large group of villagers/ninja coming to the tower demanding we hand over the 9-tailed demon sir" "WHAT!" The third quickly looked over the ruined edge and saw a group made of thousand dirty, wounded and angry civilians/ninjas all holding weapons,pipes, broken wood,practically anything that is sharp or would do a lot of damage.
'SHIT!' Is all the third could think. Out of no where 25 anbu showed up in the office."ANBU!" "Yes, Hokage-sama take Arashi and Naruto to the 4th Hokages house an hide them in the basement. Don't let ANYONE in the house other than me! DO YOU UNDERSTAND!" "HAI! HOKAGE-SAMA!"
In a not so far away place in the underground a almost similar disaster had come to past.
'SLAP' Was the sound that was heard all around the underground and the citizens all looked towards King Asgore's castle. Most of them that know king Asgore cringed from the slap they can almost feel and sent their pity prays to him.
To the Castle
"Asgore you price of SHIT! How dare you kill those humans they had nothing to do with what happen to our son!" Toriel looked at her ex-husband in disgust. "Toriel,please listen to me! The humans have killed our sons and thousands of us and locked us down in the underground Mountain of Ebbot!And you expect me not to collect souls to free us from this prison an bring justice to our SONS!" Asgores angry shout echoed across the room. Toriel then got anger and shouted in rage " THOSE HUMANS WERE CHILDREN! CHILDREN ASGORE CHILDREN! THEY BARELY HAVE LOVED THEIR LIVES AND ONLY ASKED FOR GUIDANCE OUT OF THIS UNDERGROUND! THEY HAVE NOT HARMED US! ONLY TO ASK TO LEAVE BUT NO! YOUR RAGE HAS CLOUDED YOUR JUDGMENT OF OUR SONS DEATH THAT YOU CANNOT SEE PAST IT! YOU ARE MURDERING CHILDREN ASGORE! YOU ARE NOT THE MAN I MARRIED TO OR GAVE MY HEART TO! YOI ARE NOTHING BUT A KILLER!"
The walls were practically shaking with Toriel's shouting. After the out burst she took a few breathes to come her self  and turned around heading to the door. But before she opened the door Toriel turned her head to look at asgore one more time and with a sneer  said "I hope you enjoy being alone and feel your sins crawl down your back and breath them. For you truly are a monster." With that Toriel opens the grand doors and slammed them behind her never looking back. Asgore than sits down on his throne and pitted his head into his hands an wept for what was remaining of love he had was gone.....

OMG I AM DONE! AND I AM SORRY THIS SHIT WAS TAKING FOREEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVEEEEERRRRR! WELL TILL NEXT TIME PEACE!✌️