The Journal of Jane, a Story on Zombies.

10 days before the attack.

She was sitting at a table similar to this big old oak, except that she wasn't writing a journal entry about the infection, it wasn't an infection really. It more had to do with the water. Creatures that live in the water you drink. Creatures killed the humans that drank the water. But animals were unaffected.

People were killed and brought back, their only thought was to feed. Well at first it was. Simply because they could learn. At first, all they could do was walk and stumble. When they got better foot motorization, they started to jog and then run. Then they started to learn with tools. First, it was using things as bludgeons. Then they got a hold of a gun, one managed a suicidal shot at his own head as he played with the trigger. Jane was sitting on her balcony watching the few that huddled at the ground. Her little house in Valparaiso wasn't as interesting as most thought. Jane drank only bottled water and Dr. Pepper. She killed her parents because they turned, they were only in the walking phase when she killed them. The water had stopped being infected. She blamed the scientists and other stuff. But people tried mostly to keep their guns away from these learning corpses.

People could lock themselves up in their houses, but it rarely worked.

But Jane, she was a nomad, she traveled by bicycle, and if she went to get something inside of a house, she was never greedy, and she got something and then left, but she killed if she had to. She always came back, to take care of Lena.

Jane's thoughts on these Zombies? They were more like cannibals than Zombies, they could talk and do most things that humans could, except you could tell that their skin rots, but their brain doesn't, the animal in the water must have released a chemical that their brain doesn't rot. Well, here are the pages to a Journal from an dark and desperate time, also known as the Water Contamination in Florida,

so,

You can drink the tequila, you can drink the beer, Just, whatever you do,by any means necessary, DO NOT, Drink the water in Florida.