Gold

"Umm gold." You said.

"That's me." Kakuzu said and gave you a glare.

-Why is he mad at me, I didn't do anything to him. Oh well.- You thought.

"Ok guys we are gonna make it 30 minutes in heaven." Kisame said.

"Umm ok." You said.

"Whatever." Kakuzu said.

Both of you walked in the closet. Deidara shut the door and said, "30 minutes starts now un."

The closet was big so you sat down on one side of it.

"Are you going to sit down Kakuzu?" You asked.

He just looked at you and went to the opposite side of the closet you were sitting at.

-He doesn't even want to sit next to me. I guess he doesn't like me.-

"Kakuzu." You said.

"What?"

"C-can I see the rest of your face?"

"And why would I let you see my face?" Kakuzu asked angrily.

-Because I bet you're really handsome without the mask on.- You thought.

"Well how about i-if I give you some money, then can I see your face?" You asked.

"How much would you give me?" He asked.

"10 dollars?"

"Not enough."

"20 dollars?"

"Fine."

-Yes! Now I get to see if he is as handsome as I thought.- You thought.

Kakuzu pulled down his mask and took off his hat thingy. (I don't know what it's called.) You didn't say anything, you just stared at his face.

-Wow he really is handsome. I wonder if he likes me back as much as I like him.- You thought.

He thought that since you didn't say anything, he thought that you thought he was ugly. He put his hat and mask back on.

"Just give me my damn 20 dollars already, I don't care if you think I'm ugly or not." He said.

You reached in your pocket and gave him a 20.

"Here you go." You said.

He took the money and shoved it in his pocket.

"Kakuzu?" You asked.

"What do you want now?" He asked angriy.

"W-well I wanted to-"

"Wanted to what?" He about yelled out.

"I-I" You started.

-I guess it's now or never. You never know, he might like me back.- You thought.

"I think y-you're really handsome Kakuzu and I-I like you...a lot." You stammered out.

He gave you a look of suprise but you thought that he didn't like you back because he didn't say anything.

"Time's up!!! Tobi's a good boy cuz he opened the doors! YAY!!!!" Tobi yelled.

"I-I'm sorry I said anything Kakuzu." You told him then stepped out of the closet.

"Hey guys," You told everyone. "I'm really tired so imma go to bed."

"Alright goodnight," Everyone said at the same time. (Except Kakuzu.)