The Way They Met 1

She was standing by side of a road under the nightlamp,which wasn't turned on as it wasn't that dark.Her face shone by the last ray of sun,leaving behind moonlight to make it shine.Her sibling was on her way to recieve her but unfortunately got stuck in traffic and was late.She hated being standing alone but she'd no other options.He was standing behind the tree from where he was able to get her view but she weren't in the fact that he was there too.
It was chilly winter's evening and darkness was trying to spread its wings.She got somewhat nervous as the road which was crowded some moments ago was now deserted and only chilly waves were remained as her companion.
Her cheeks felt the breeze and she rubs her hand over each other to keep them warm.She was trying to catch a view of vehicles in that darkness,when suddenly nightlamps flickered for a moment and got started.She sighed with relief,as now she was able to get a view of passerby'.
She was thanking god for the vicinty of light,When it struck her that someone is standing under the lamppost on opposite road apparantely.She takes no time to place that face.She had heard million times from her friends that this guys look at her like no one does,and she too had noticed him many times whenever she went.She knew this can't be mere coincidence ofcourse.She had noticed the way he would used to look at her,the feelings in his eyes,the nervousness in his body language.She had knew he wished to approach her but was afraid of something,god knows what.
He was afraid of loosing her perfect dream which he had privilleged to turn into reality.She stole his sight from corner of her eyes and thought about the times when he'd tried approaching her.She'd decided if he never comes to make this conversation,then she would take the initiative.But as a girl,she had a wish that he should take the first step.