Prologue

One strand of hair fell on her forehead,she brushed it aside with her slender fingers.She was a dream of every boy,even dream can't be so perfect.She was an angel with flesh and blood.
Her perfectly sculpted pale moon complexioned face,her long black hair which waves with wind every now and then,her marvelous smile with the innocence which could make you believe in her every move,her eyes which were like two months old,hiding all the naughtiness and wildness behind.She was the one made for him.
A boy with an innocent smile,loving heart and elegant comportment.He was in writing thing which was passion for him more than hobby.His life was meaningless,till he saw her.
He hadn't thought that his love of life would meet her in this way,but destiny had other plans.
He wasn't in love with her,but it was something more deep than that.They say there's no perfect time to fall in love.He Hadn't known that it was love or something else,but a strong gut feeling of talking with her arose in him daily.
He used to take her look from ray to set but couldn't gather the courage to make conversation ever.God helps them who help themselves is what we've heard in childhood,and one day his dream came true.