The Russian Disappeatance Act Part Two By Maria Hill

Just a fwo hours ago Moscow journalist Vasiley Nemerov publisted on his own site that the General Vitayev Leonid Vitayev has fled from his home in Moscow while he was under protection, athough ther all aready Know that were in house custody. Now that we Know about General Vitayev escape from house custady and his own disobedience to supreme authority. The question arises where the General could escape or is it at all escape.

And Nemerov himself states that there are only two possibilities that General Vitayev really escaped or was elimineted, but it was done as if he has fled.

Newa that coming from Russia in the last 24 hours suggest that Russia is facing itself explosion, and it seems to disappearance of General Vitayev only rushed across that threshold. All the reports are in favor of Russia being at the heart of anther revolution. Now whether I'm wrong or not just the time will show.

But even myself or anyone eles could not predict the development of the events, since the disappearance of Ambassador Nikolay Vitayev during the attack on the Russian embassy in Tokyo that would bring half of his family under house arest, and not to mention his wife who disappeared just hours before the embassy attack. While I personaly think that Lidiya Vitayev was used as an advantage which was used against the Ambassadora himself.

As well as no one could have predicted that the entire Russians would shout his name as a shout in the protests that spread to Russia as a flambougant streak.

But in the past two months still nobady Know what happend to Nikolay Vitayev.

And the Russian government remains at its, denial of disappearance of the Ambassador and insisted that Vitayev has returned home although it is obvious that he has not.

I just hope that General Vitayev will not end up like his son.

I can not believe in today's when we have a million cameras that follow each of our steps we take and even whene we add each person to the Iphone and no one has recorded it the attackers at the Russian embassy or the fate of the Ambassador Vitayev himself. But with the disappearance of General Vitayev it seems that the mystery continues, which does not so slowly eating Russian Reality.