Chapter 1: Flashbacks

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

All I did was sit there. Sit there and watch the love of my life leave me over a foolish mistake I made. Who could blame her though? If only I had the courage I have now back then...

"Jungkook, how could you do this to me?!" Y/n said angrily with tears streaming down her face, her voice cracking from heartbreak. I didn't say a word. I couldn't even look her in her eyes. "We're done," she said as she slapped me across the face. I didn't say anything or do anything. I deserved it.

I didn't even try to explain myself nor justify my actions. I let her leave.

I've regretted it ever since. She was the sunshine in my life, and now my sun is gone. And I don't think I'll ever get it back.

TIME SKIP

Y/n's POV

I want to move on. I really do. I just can't. I'm scared to ever love again.. because of him.

All because of Jeon Jungkook.

I never thought he'd do that to me. In that moment in time, I didn't even know who he was anymore. He was like a totally different person. And now and then I start asking my self, thinking, was anything real? Did he really ever love me? Did he mean the things he said? Or was it all just a lie.

It's been two months since we broke up and honestly leaving him was the hardest thing I've ever done. You spend everyday with someone for three years and then suddenly you don't even talk anymore.

SCHOOL BELL RINGS

I shut my locker and started heading to class. I felt a pair of eyes watching me as I walked. The feeling made me feel uneasy because I knew exactly who it was.

Jungkook.

Jungkook's POV

She looked so beautiful, I couldn't help but stare. Especially because of that sexy tight dress she was wearing.

I miss her... I just want her back. Watching her walk away made me think... back to when we were still together.

I still remember the way she made me feel that night...

We were driving back from a baseball game. It was late and we just decided that she would stay the night at my place. My left hand was on the wheel and my right had a tight grip on her inner thigh. All I could think about was how badly I wanted to-

I got snapped back into reality and out of my thoughts when the tardy bell rang. "Shit!" I cussed and started running to class.

I tried my best to slip in unnoticed but I got caught because of my best friends loud ass mouth. "Jungkook! Why're you late?! Man, I thought you weren't coming!" Taehyung said loudly. Mrs. Yoon saw me at the door and immediately gave me a detention.

I sat down next to Taehyung. "Thanks a lot asshole.." I murmured. "Sorry," he said chuckling. "Oh well I guess, I had nothing to do later today anyways..." I mumbled.

"Okay class, so today we'll be..." I started dozing off. Before I knew it I was thinking about Y/n again.

It was our first date. We decided to go to the movies and see a horror film. I picked her up at 8 because the movie started at 8:30.

Even though she was only wearing casual clothes, I still thought she looked beautiful. It was like she was walking in slow motion.

I watched her every step down the stairs thinking of how lucky I was to have her, the most beautiful girl in the world.

She was wearing a gray thrasher crop top and dark blue ripped jeans with white vans and her hair was straight. I started grinning like the fool I was.

She smiled at me, "are you ready to go?"

"Jeon Jungkook!" Mrs. Yoon yelled. "Geez, someone wake this kid up!"

Taehyung nudged me, "get up bro, she's pissed at you!" "Huh," I said sleepily sitting up. Everyone was staring at me. "S-sorry," I stuttered. "If you fall asleep one more time I'm giving you detention for the whole week, do you understand me?" She said angrily. "Yes ma'am." I responded. "Okay so class," she said resuming her lesson.

TIME SKIP

Y/n's POV

The last bell of the day rang and I was on my way to the detention I received for telling a girl that her wig looked like a rug. My teacher scolded me so I responded, "sorry, but my father raised me to always be honest and not lie," and that just made her angrier.

Oh well, I made people laugh.

I opened the door to the detention room. He was there. He smiled at me.

You have got to be fucking kidding me.

AUTHORS NOTE

Hello readers! If you're reading this, thank you so much! I really hope you all enjoy my story. I enjoyed writing this chapter. Also, I'll try to update regularly but if you've been a reader of mine then you know that'll be hard.

Also, you guys are so cute telling me that you can't wait and that you're excited. Ahhh I love you guys.

Also, I just saw avengers: infinity war and it's great! But... I left the theaters BAWLING my eyes out. Oh well,

WAKANDA FOREVER!!!!

But I'm tired so I'll start the next chapter tomorrow. Goodnight loves!