Chapter 24- Powers Unite!!!

We asked Papa Zola if he could fetch us here and I was really glad that he did. It was 7:00 in the morning yet, I'm still tired from all that we did yesterday. We defeated them yet they are tough. I'm am now sitting next to Yaya who is thinking of what would happen next. I touched her hand and she looked at me,  noticing it.

"Yaya...  Is something wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong,  Boboiboy.  It's just, I wonder what Pulau Rintis looks like.  Ochobot said that it is in danger."

I shook my head. "I don't know. We'll find out once we get there."

We arrived at the port and we thank Papa Zola for making us home safe. But then,  as we left the port, we saw something unusual. The Pulau Rintis that we know looks awful.

All of the roads are full of cracks as if there was an earthquake. Some cars are floating, the clouds are moving faster than ever and some buildings are now like chocolate bars. I think there must be something wrong.

"Yaya, is this what you were saying?" I asked. I could see shadows floating around too.

Yaya nodded. "Yes. And we have to stop all of this."

Ying began to speak.  "Or else,  the whole world would be like this too."

We rushed over to my house and entered it. As we enter,  we saw Ochobot shaking in fear.

"Ochobot! " I called.

Ochobot turned to me and ran. "I miss you so much. But... "

My face began to turn serious. "How do we stop all of this?" I asked.

"You all have to combine your powers to create a magic circle that would stop this."

All of us nodded and headed to the backyard.

⚡⚡⚡

We are now at the backyard , forming a large circle. Ochobit was beside me.

"Hold hands and summon your magic." The yellow robot said.

Ying started. "Time manipulation power! "

"Shadow manipulation power! "

"Gravity manipulation power!"

As they said those words,  their eyes began to glow and all of them started to float.

"Molecular manipulation power!"

"Shapeshifting power!"

"Elemental Power! "

I could feel myself float but I could no longer feel the surroundings around me. The world turned black.

Halsey's POV

Everyone was floating. I could sense a very strong magic power. I am now expecting a magic circle but then,  A portal opened, sucking in everything in the surroundings. There's only one solution to this but I know that it would cost me my life. It's either my life or the life of other people.

I went to the center of the circle and began to summon my magic. "Telekinetic power!"

I really hope that it would close the portal so everyone would be saved. I looked at everyone but then,  the whole world turned black.

Fang's POV

I woke up and saw that everyone was lying on the ground. They had also waken up but they look weak. I looked everywhere and everything was back to normal.

I smiled but I heard a faint sound coming from my left. I saw Gopal crying as he holds the body of Halsey. Wait... Is she dead?

We all went towards them and she is...  Dead. She was looking pale and all Gopal could do was cry. It was his first love and it turned out to be failed. At least they had wonderful times... I hope.

A few days later, the funeral was held at Halsey's house. All of her relatives were sad but proud at the same time since she saved the world. Her cousins were crying tho. All I could do was watch them.

I went outside to the garden where everything was peaceful. At least it's over now and everyone was home. I sat under an oak tree until... A small stone was threw on my head.

I immediately stood up as I know that I'm not alone. I looked everywhere but it was just me who's here.

"Hey brother... What's up?" I heard a feminine voice said.

Ehhh???  Brother? I don't even have a sister but...  Who was that?

"It's me brother, your little sister!"

I hope my brain is not messing with me.

• • • • •
And that's the end of the first book. The next book would have less adventure in it since... It would be more on of Fang's life. The book might be released in the end on February...