Chapter 22- Trap (Part 2)

Adu Du was just folding his neat clothes when Gustav's sister called him through his computer.

"Cousin,  Boboiboy's group is here..  They're trying to get Ying back. " She said in a serious tone.

Adu Du frowned a bit and replied back.  "Get ready in the main room. We'll set a trap for them. "

The girl nodded.  "Yes..  Okay.  See ya! "

With that,  the call ended.

Adu Du wasted no more time and got his butterfly knife and guns ready.  But then,  someone barged into the room.  It was Boboiboy.

"Hey Adu Du! What is your real plan huh?  What are you going to do with Ying?"

Adu Du laughed hysterically. "Well...  We are going to do the original plan. We're gonna suck her dry until all of her magic energy are gone.  And with her magic energy,  I'm gonna go back through time and I'm going to defeat you."

Boboiboy growled and got ready for his attack but then...

Adu Du had already sliced his side with the butterfly knife. Boboiboy winced.

Boboiboy's part of the plan failed and Fang wasn't going to like it.

🔑🔑🔑

Outside,  Yaya was hiding behind the rock and was waiting for them...  She was the one in charge of keeping track of their stats.

A few moments of reading,  she noticed that Boboiboy's health stats was getting low.  That was when she decided to call Fang so that he would be aware.

"Hey there Fang! " Yaya said while panicking.

"Hey Yaya.  Why are you panicking? " Fang asked.

Yaya replied in a serious tone.  "Fang,  you are not going to like this. Boboiboy's health stats are getting low. It seems like he is in danger. "

Fang growled in annoyance.  "Okay.  Go to him and give him medication if needed."

Yaya nodded.

🔑🔑🔑

Mimi was just walking along tge corridors with her Adu Du transformation. She was just humming happily when someone had punched her in the face.  It was Gustav's sister.

"Hey!  What was that for?" Mimi said with her Adu Dy voice.

"You're not my cousin...  You can't fool me! "

With that,  Mimi transformed back to herself and got ready with her weapon which was a pair of butterfly knives. Gustav's sister got her Katana and a duel had began.

🔑🔑🔑

As for Fang and Halsey,  they are still walking along the dark corridors of Adu Du's headquarters. It had been an hour of walking and Gustav's room wat still not in sight.  Fang became very annoyed.

"Halsey,  are we almost there?" He asked.

"Well...  Almost. We just need to pass the main room and we're there. "

Halsey opened a giant door and it had revealed a giant room with elegant windows and furniture. When Fang looked at the staircase, he saw a group of people. It was Adu Du and Gustav.  They are gripping on a person who was already trembling in fear as a knife was placed near her throat.

And that someone was none other than Ying.