3 Chapter. First day

Anna Sophia Robb as Cat on the side --->

The next day I got up pretty excited. Somehow only when the first lesson ends I finally feel like I'm home, especially if that lesson is Potions.

I hadn't mentioned before, but I just love brewing potions. It's not only my favorite subject, but also my passion. And it's probably expected since both of my grandmothers and aunt are famous potioneers. It just runs in my blood and since young age I was called a prodigy at it.

I quickly got out of my bed and took a shower, then dressed in my school uniform, which contained a white shirt, gray gymslip which was five centimeters above my knees, house colors necktie, plain black shoes and a black cloak with hood, brimmed with house colors. Also I put on gray knee-length socks and green headband . I left my school bag in my room knowing that I will have to return to put the necessary books in it later on.

~

When I stepped into the Great Hall without waiting for anything I went straight to professor Dumbledore who was handing out timetables to some Hufflepuff girls.

“Good morning professor, how are you today?”I greeted smiling slightly. He turned to me and smiled too.

“Good morning to you too, it's great to see your back, Cheryl. I assume you can't wait to get your schedule, are you?”

“As always you are right professor” He looked trough the shack of papers in his hands and took out one piece.

“Here you are, Cheryl.”He handed me my timetable I nodded thanks and walked to Slytherin table while reading mu schedule:

Hogwarts School of Whichcraft and Wizardy

Timetable

Year 6

Cheryl Ophelia Burke

Monday

Breakfasts

1. Herbology. Prof. H. Beery With Gryffindor.

2. Potions. Prof. H. Slughorn. With Hufflepuff (7 year).

3. History of Magic. Prof. C. Binns. With Ravenclaw.

Lunch

4.Potions. Prof. H. Slughorn. With Gryffindor (6 year).

5.Charms. Prof. Mandratory. With Ravenclaw.

6.-

7. Study Hall

Dinner

Tuesday

Breakfasts

1.Arithmancy. Prof, J. Hyma. All houses

2.Transfiguration. Prof. A. Dumbledore. With Gryffindor

3.Study of Ancient Runes. Prof. M.Maslock . All houses.

Lunch

4.Charms. Prof. Mandratory. With Hufflepuff

5.Defense Against the Dark Arts. Prof. G. Merrythought. With Ravenclaw.

6.Defense Against the Dark Arts. Prof. G. Merrythought. With Ravenclaw.

7.Study Hall

Dinner

Wednesday