Comfort

IMMMM BAAACCCCKKK!!!!! Jus for yal. I'm still on punishment but i got another chapter for yal. @RaysDomoLover gave me a great idea in her long line of questions, but it is appreciated thank u. and thanks again for the reads n comments note that many votes but thanks any way. to the story.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*Nadah's POV*

Tears stained my face n blurred my vision but i kept running. I ran threw the ally way til i got to the park. I climbed the ladder n up the steps to the big orange slide. I slid down the slide halfway and jus sat there n thought.

My Phone was goin off every 5 secs. but i wudnt answer I knew it was Craig and his family. I didnt want to tlk to them knowing i caused all that. I jus dont no wat to do.

*Craig's POV*

Avion always tried to steal my girls it wasnt a surprise he tried to get wit Nadah. I jus cudnt take it anymore. All the anger bulit up for him stealing all my other girlfriends. But i didnt care about the rest lik i do Nadah. I really love her n I'm not goin to let him take the one I love. Thats y i hit him.

My Uncle Frank had to prie us apart. Dnt get me rong Avion is my favorite n closes cousin but hes also a jerk n a conceded player.

I sat on my bed away from everybody else n called Nadah, She wouldnt answer I jus kept callin. I went to JoJo's room, he was laying down watchin tv on his phone. I sat on the end of his bed.

Craig:Hey Jo

JoJo:Wassup man?

Craig:I dnt even no anymore man i dnt no where Nadah is she wont pick up her phone. I fought my favorite cousin ova girl n I promised my self i wud never fight ova a girl. everything is jus all screwed up in my head right now i dnt even no left from right *I said face palming*

JoJo:U jus need to go chill out go to sleep clear ur mind

Craig:I cnt go to sleep not knowing where Nadah is

JoJo:I'll go look for her man jus go lay down

Craig:Thanks man ur the best lil bro ever *i said giving him a hug*

JoJo:Any time man jus go get some rest

I went bak in my room n stripped down to my boxers. I turned off the lights got under the covers n drifted to sleep

*JoJo's POV*

I changed into some basketball shorts and a Nike shortn left the house, not answering anybodys questions as i walked out the door.

I searched every where. I went to her best friends house, her cousins house, even her house. Everywhere i could think of. I went to the park n sat on the swings to think of other places she could b.

I decided to call her, c if she'll answer my calls. I called n it was ringing but i could hear "Yung Poppa-Fresh Kicks" (I love that song go listen to it on soundcloud.com) in the distance. I followed the sound. As i walked closer to the big orange slideit got louder. BUt her voice mail came in on the other end of my phone. I hung up n called again.

The music started playing again. I got to the mouth of the slide and looked in m there she was sitting  in the middle of the slide. The light from her phone lit up her face. She was anticipating weather or not to answer the phone.\

I could c her face was wet nd stained with tears of her crying. I hung up the phone n talked to her.

JoJo:Come on down here Nadah so we can tlk

she shook her head no

JoJo:Plz dor me *i said giving her the puppy dog face*

She thought about it for a sec. then slide down the slide into my arms. We walked over to the green hungle gym and dat on the steps. She jus sat queit she wudnt say anything

JoJo:Come on sis u got to say something tell me how u feel

Her gaze went the other way but i grabbed her chin and turned her head towards me. She couldnt hold all those emotions in, she had to talk to somebody y not me. She looked at me n i looked in her eyes n let go of her chin. I could c the guilt and pain in her eyes. She felt guilty and responsible for the fight between Craig and Avion. Thats y she ran, thats y she was crying.

JoJo:U feel responsible for the fight dnt u?

She shook her head yes

JoJo:U feel lik u broke up two best friends dnt u?

She shook her head yes again. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out. She jus sighed.

JoJo:It was ova u but u didnt cause it. There was so much anger that was let out in that fight from over teh years. Avion tryna steal almost every girl Craig came in contact with. Yeah there best friends closes cousins but Avion is a jerk and a concede player. Craigjus didnt want to lose u to Avion lik all the others girls left him. He really loves u n is at home worried sick bout u. But i'll let him no ur okay. Do u want me to walk u home?

Nadah:Yeah but i'm goin bak to ur house so can u walk me to my house than urs?

JoJo:Sure

*Nadah's POV*

JoJo really helped me feel better about the situation, his words were so comforting. I had no choice but to feel better. We walked up the dark ally. I held on to JoJo's arm for comfort. I dnt trust my neighborhood or dark allysat night. We go to my house and JoJo sat in the living rooom n watched tv.

I took a quick shower n threw on some pj shorts and a tank top. I put on my fuzzy boot hello kitty slippers and went down stairs. I walked to the door and waved JoJo to come on, after grabbing a banana and apple from the kitchen for us to eat on the way.

He turned off the tv and followed me out the door, I handed him the apple. As we walked we ate and talked. JoJowas so nice for this he is so sweet. We got to there house n went in I gave JoJo a nice warm hug before he made his way up the steps. His mom gave me a long hug and a kiss on the forehead n tld me nothing was my fought n everything was okay. I shook my head yes and gave her another hug

I made my way up stairs to Craig's room. I opened the door the lights were out n he was sound asleep in his bed. I took my slippers off n clibed under the covers n snuggled close to him. I felt his arm wrap around my waist it made me feel safe. I laided my head on the pillow and drifted to sleep.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thats it for now.

PLEAS VOTE, COMMENT, AND FAN ME!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL LOVE IS APPRECIATED