The Last Straw (finally)

hey guys been away for a while i know but heres another chapter of church boy i hope to reach 12000 reads so if you guys can help me that wud b wonderful love you guys keep reading n voting i appreciate everything that you guys do so keep supporting me plz n thank you so to the story

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I opened the door to c yal already no who it is its the same person every time yal had to predict this it was nobody but SAM n his friend Niko. Niko hit me in the head wit something hard and i blacked out. When i woke up everything was blurry, i had a massive headache, n a excruciating pain in my lower half.

Once i regained my full vision i relized that

1. I was naked

2. I was handcuffed to my bed

3. I was being rapped n stripped of my innocents by Shameik n Niko

wat a great way to spend a night i was suppose to b spending wit my boyfriend if he hadnt cancelled on me this wouldnt b happening right now i cnt beleive him.

I tried to wiggle out of the handcuffs but that jus drew attention to me.

SAM-Look whos awake *he said pounding into me hard*

i let out a cry of pain. Only a disgusting creature lik SAM would do some shyt lik this i fucking hate his guts i dnt even no y i liked him in the first place.

Nadah-Get tf off of me you punk ass mother fucker *I said staring him dead in the eye*

He spit in my face then smacked me n started pounding me as fast as he could go with all his force. Tears streamed down my face as i screamed at the top of my lungs. When i opened my eyes and looked to my left i saw Niko's disgusting face filming the whole thing wat kind of sick people do shyt lik this this is ridculous.

SAM-Aww shut the fuck up dnt no body wanna hear ya mouth *he said as he hit me wit the same thing he hit me wit earlier*

3 Hours Later

I woke up still with a massive headache. I looked around there was nobody there i was un-handcuffed but it hurt lik hell to move. I looked under the covers and i was still naked n my sheets were filled with blood but i couldnt do anything about it because i could barely move. i couldnt do anything so i went bak to sleep.

1 week later

I'm still recovering from wat haoppened. I havent talked to Craig all week it was all his fault that all the stuff even happened. Hes been calling n texting n coming to my house but i havent answered the door since then ive been to scared. I havent even been out the house.

I guess a good thing about this week is that my mom is bak home from her idk how long vaction to her boyfriends house. It seems lik she never wants to call when shes over there. But shes bak so i dnt hav to b so scared but she doesnt no wat happen so were all good.

I was up in my room laying down listen to music when my door opened. I looked up n it was Craig my mom must hav let him in. I really dnt feel lik talkin to him right now. He sat on my bed n i ignored him lik ive been doing all week.

He shook my leg to get my attention but i ignored it. He shook me again didnt give him a response. He pulled my headphones out of my ears n looked at me he had an annoyed expression on his face.

Nadah-What?

Craig-Talk to me plz!

Nadah-No

Craig-I dnt even no wat i didto make u so mad at me

Nadah-U should ass whole

Craig-Really Name calling were doing that now?

Nadah-Yes cuz thats how i feel

Craig-Can u at least tell me why your so mad

Nadah-Fine I'll explain since ur dumb ass doesnt no ... on Friday we had plans to hang out yes or no?

Craig-Yes

Nadah-And you cancelled yes or no?

Craig-What do these questions hav to do-

Nadah-Just answer the question

Craig-Yes

Nadah-Nd i heard what u did wit Asia after you cancelled on me which makes me hate you even more i cnt believe you cheated on me. But not only did you cheat on me you left me here to get rapped by 2 hood rats Craig you left me stranded *I said breaking down into tear* They came they rapped me recored it n left me here to die. Nd where were you? Out fucking some hoe while i was here getting rapped. You were suppose to be here with me if you were here it wouldnt have happened but no u wanted to fuck some hoe n get an std

By now the tears were flowing lik a river. My face was soaking wet i was stumbling over my words i was a mess.

Nadah-CRAIG FUCK YOU GO TO HELL I HATE YOUR FUCKING GUTS I HOPE YOUR ASS DIES.

Craig-Anandah Im srry *he said trying to hug me*

Nadah-Dnt u fucking touch me

Craig-Anandah i really am srry i never ment for any of this to happen *He said touching my arm*

Nadah-I said dnt touch me *I said running out of my room and out of my house*

He came running after calling my name. He was right on my tail so i ran across the street and he followed me. All of a sudden I heard a car horn and tires scretching then abig crash. I was scared to turn around please dnt tell me wat i think jus happened, happened plz no.

I turned around slowly to c his body lying in the street lifeless and bloody. I ran over to him and just held him. I knew he was dead. I didnt mean it when i said i wanted him to die he was my first love, and now hes gone. i jus held him and cryed until the ambulance came. they had to pry me off of him i didnt want to let go of him. When they took him away in the ambulance my mom took me in the house and i went to my room and cryed.

Its times like this when I wish I never changed him and he was still a little Church Boy because all of this stuff would have never happen all this is my fault/

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Well thats the end of it thanx for reading my story hope u enjoyed it

Read, Vote, Comment tell me what you think

From - Nadah