Chapter 2

Jack was eating a bowl of cereal in the kitchen when (Y/n) came out of the bathroom. She looked at him, watching him swirl pieces of Lucky Charms around in his bowl. The cereal, bread, butter, and milk was about all there was in the house. She was just glad that he was eating something.

“Hey Jack, did you heal my arm last night?” (Y/n) asked.

“No. I’ve never tried to heal anyone.” He said, looking up at her. “Would you like me to try?”

“Oh, no. Thank you sweetheart.” She laughed some. “Cas must have done it.” She went to the toaster and put some bread in. As she waited for it to cook, she went to grab a glass from the cabinet, but it slid from her hand and shattered. “Son of a bitch!” She groaned. She reached down to pick up the shards, slicing her hand in the process. “Ow!!”

“Are you okay?” Jack asked, walking over towards her. She held her wounded hand, groaning.

“This just isn’t my week.” She mumbled. Jack went to help her clean up the glass when something caught his eye. Her hand was glowing.

“(Y/n).” Jack said.

“What?” She asked. He pointed at her hand and she followed his gaze, gasping. “What is this?! Get it off!” She shook her hand and the glowing stopped, but her hand was perfectly healed with barely a scar to show that there was ever an injury. (Y/n) looked up at Jack.

“I didn’t do that.” He said. (Y/n) just kept staring at him.

“I think I need to try this out some.”

****

Cas came back to the bunker around the same time as Sam and Dean. Garth had called on their way to the hunt and told them it was taken care of, so they turned around and headed back. Cas was rubbing his shoulder where Lucifer’s blade had stabbed him months before. It still hurt from time to time, mainly when he tried doing a lot of things with the arm.

“Need some help?” Dean asked as him and Sam came upon the angel. He looked at the hunters and offered a small smile.

“If you wouldn’t mind.” He said. They all took a few bags and headed inside, Dean mumbling about how if Garth was going to send other hunters out, he shouldn’t have called them. They made their way down the stairs of the bunker. Jack glanced up at them from the chair he was sitting on in front of (Y/n). She was sitting on the table, knife in hand and pulling it along her arm.

“What the hell?!” Dean called out, dropping his bags and running towards her. “What did you let her do this?!” He screamed at Jack. Cas and Sam ran over. Cas’s heart was beating fast as he saw the blood drip down her arm.

“Dean, wait. You don’t understand.” (Y/n) said.

“Are you trying to kill yourself?” Sam asked.

“No, it’s not like that.” She said. “Watch.” She held her arm out, and sure enough, it glowed again. She had done this a few times, Jack standing by, watching to make sure she healed each time. And she did.

“What the fuck?” Dean mumbled. He looked at Sam and Cas before looking back at (Y/n). “What happened on your hunt?”

“Nothing outside of my arm being sliced. Which, as you can see, is healed.” (Y/n) said. Cas walked up to her and touched her forehead, trying to figure out what was going on inside of her. After a moment, he pulled back and (Y/n) stumbled away.

“It’s impossible.” Cas whispered.

“What?” Sam asked.

“I thought after Jack, they would have had rules about this.” He said.

“What about me?” Jack asked. “What’s going on with (Y/n)?”

“She’s pregnant with a Nephilim.” Cas explained. (Y/n) stared at Cas.

“No. That’s impossible.” She said. “I can’t be pregnant, let alone with a Nephilim. I haven’t slept with…” She paused. “Son of a bitch.”

“What?” Dean asked. (Y/n) groaned.

“Three months ago, I went to a bar and slept with a guy.” She explained.

“So…you got pregnant with some random bar guy’s kid? And that guy just so happened to be an angel?” Sam asked. (Y/n) looked at him.

“I don’t need your judging.” She said. “When Dean sleeps with an Amazon and gets her pregnant, it’s ok? But when something like that happens to me, it’s a bad thing?” Cas placed a hand on her shoulder.

“Relax.” He said. “This is a very delicate pregnancy. I don’t want anything to happen to you.” She smiled up at him.

“Well, you need to go to a doctor.” Dean said. “Pregnancy check ups and such.”

“And what are we doing to tell them if the baby has angel wings or something? He or she is just getting ready for their debut on the Victoria Secret runway?” (Y/n) asked. “We need like a hunter doctor or something.” Dean looked at Sam and smiled.

“Dean, the last time you were there, you were having a conversation with Death.” Sam said. “I don’t think it’s a good idea.”

“Just because his office is above a Chinese restaurant doesn’t mean anything.” Dean said. “He won’t hurt her.”

“He looks like Freddy Krueger. One look at him and (Y/n) won’t want to go back.” Sam argued. “Plus, isn’t he all the way in South Dakota?”

“We can stop and see Jody while we’re there.” Dean said. “Come on, family road trip. You, me, Cas, (Y/n), the son of the devil, and the bastard child of an angel. Let’s do it.” Sam sighed and looked at (Y/n).

“It’ll be okay.” He said. (Y/n) never felt so out of the loop, but it wouldn’t be the first time.