Chapter 42

"We are getting her release forms ready." The nurse said. I nodded. It's been a few weeks and I've gotten to know Tyler pretty well now. Although I still don't entirely remember everything. Hunter on the other hand had reminded me of a few things that he thought were important but kind of just sat back most of the time.

"Where do I live?" I asked and looked to the guys who stayed with me all this time. I'll admit it was a little scary having two men I didn't know just sitting in my hospital room.

"You live with me," Tyler replied.

"I live with Tyler?" I asked and looked at the other guy. He nodded.

"Oh, that must be fun."

"Yeah," Tyler said. Just then the nurse walked into and said I was free to go. I got up and walked over to the bag that Meadow brought to me.

"Well turn around."

"It's nothing I haven't seen before." Both of them said and then instantly glared at each other.

"Just turn around." They both turned around and I smiled. I quickly changed into the clothes. And then Hunter and Tyler turned back around.

"You look amazing like always," Tyler said and I smiled at his compliment.

"Thank you so where to now?" I asked as I put on my shoes.

"Home, see you never Hunter," Tyler said and grabbed my hand. He pulled me out of the room leaving Hunter behind. We went outside and went to Tyler's car. It was a very nice car. As soon as we got to it, he got in as quickly as he could and I took my time. When I was buckled and secured in the seat he sped off.

"Why did we leave Hunter?" I asked and looked over at Tyler who was concentrating on the road. "Tyler?"

"Because of Bella. Just trust me ok he is not a nice man. He wants to take you away from me." Tyler said not taking his eyes off the road. I nodded and looked out the window. Not long after we left we were already at what I am guessing is Tyler's house.

"This place is beautiful."

"Which is why you live here." Tyler came up next to me and wrapped his arm around me. I unraveled his arm and took a small step away.

"I'm sorry but we aren't dating."

"Right." He said quietly and looked down. "Well let's go inside then." I nodded and we went inside the inside was even more beautiful. I looked around at the pictures on the wall and saw how happy the people in the pictures looked. I picked up another picture and soon I felt a presence behind me.

"Do you remember that? That was when we went to New York." Tyler said. I looked at the picture. It was him with his arms around me and we were smiling at each other like we were teenagers in love.

...

"Tyler come on let's go to the park." I ran ahead of him and laughed. When I turned around, he was just smiling at me. "Bet you can't get me." I teased and stuck my tongue out. He laughed at my childish behavior and then started to run after me. I turned and bolted in the opposite direction.

"I'm gonna get you." I heard Tyler say not that far behind I didn't look back because if I knew if I did he would surely catch me. I kept running and running until we reached the park. I slowed down for a millisecond and I soon felt arms around me. He picked me up and spun me around, and when he sat me down he kissed me.

"Ugh." I stranger scoffed as he passed. We pulled apart and laughed.

...

"Yeah," I whispered. No one said anything after that we just stared at the picture. A bit later Tyler picked up another picture.

"How about this one?" I sat down the one I was holding and grabbed the new one out of his hands. I studied it. I saw me sitting on his lap in some sort of office.

...

"Come on you two let's get a picture for a scrapbook," Rose said and pulled out her camera.

"Rose I don't want to take a picture," I whined.

...

"I don't remember much." He nodded and took the picture out of my hands. He set it back on the side table.

"let's go get something to eat." He grabbed my hand and we walked to the kitchen. Which was also very beautiful.

...

Hunter's POV

"Home, see you never Hunter," Tyler said and grabbed Bella's hand. He pulled her out of the room leaving me in this room.

Hector, Hunter pretty much the same thing. She remembered me the best out of her friends so I say that is something to brag about. When I heard she was in a coma, I rushed to the hospital to make sure she would be ok. And when I found out why she was here in the first place I almost killed someone.

After we modeled together that one time, I never got to see her much. I did have a guy follow her every now and then and make sure she was ok.

When Tyler left for his 'business trip', I wanted to get as close as possible but Bella was making it so hard with her schedule. I just need to be with her for 10 minutes alone to explain everything. Why I made the contract. What Tyler was really doing on his 'business trip.' And tell her how I really feel, but she is so love-struck she won't want to see me.

She'll probably fall in love with Tyler again which is why I need to get to her before she does.

•Edited•