Chapter 13

Saturday

Lucy quickly finished her breakfast before heading for her father's office. Draco was already waiting outside the door along with Vincent Crabbe and Gregory Goyle.

"Is this everyone?" Lucy wondered.

"No, we're still waiting for quiet a  few people." Draco declared.

"And who might they be?" Lucy inquired.

"Me, for one." A tall, thin boy with brown hair and brilliant green eyes spoke. "I'm Theodore Nott." He politely greeted her. Unlike Theodore, a voice from behind Lucy did not offer polite greetings. "What are you doing here, Gryffindor?" The female seemed to spit the last part.

"Careful Pansy," (Pansy Parkinson) Draco warned, "or you'll regret it later when you learn certain aspects to who she is."

Their conversation was interrupted by the approaching Head of Slytherin who was followed by two more Slytherin students, Daphne Greengrass and Blaise Zabini.

Severus opened the door and directed them to the fireplace. "Mr. Malfoy, you first." The potions master handed the green jar of floo powder to the blond, who took a fist full of powder before passing it on.

"Malfoy Manor!" Draco clearly enunciated and disappeared in a poof of smoke. Pansy was quick to follow. Vincent Crabbe took his turn after, however, rather than saying, "Malfoy Manor," his words came out "Moltoy Manthor."

Severus' regular frown deepened. "Go straight to the Malfoy Manor and be sure to speak clearly. I don't want any more mishaps." His eyes glinted dangerously before he too disappeared in a poof of smoke as he went after the young Crabbe.

When it was just down to Theodore and Lucy the Slytherin took his powder but did not immediately leave. "Who are you? Draco said something about some unknown aspects of who you are. What did he mean by that, who are you truly?"

The Valiant Queen of Narnia, witch attending Hogwarts, daughter of Severus Snape, descendant  of Salazar Slytherin, answered the truest thing she could before vanishing in a flash of green flames, "I"m Lucy."

Hello and sorry for the late update, this week has been incredibly busy and I had to shuffle a few things in order to update today even. I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!