Chapter 6

The common rooms fell silent as Harry entered. All eyes were on him. "Dean, Seamus, good holiday?" Harry asked.

"Alright, better than Seamus'." Dean answered him calmly, unlike Seamus who stood angrily. "Me Mum didn't want me to come back this year!"

"Why not?" Harry took the bait.

"Let me see, because of you. There Daily Prophet's been saying a lot of things about you Harry, and about Dumbledore as well." Seamus accused.

"What and your Mom believes them?" Harry retorted.

"Well nobody was there the night Cedric died." Seamus replied.

"I was." a voice cut in. No one had noticed Lucy's arrival as they focused on the discourse between the two boys.

"You hardly count Pevensie. You hit your head and only gained consciousness in time to grab the cup at the same time He did." Seamus gestured to Harry.

It was Ron who entered next. "What's going on?"

"He's mad is what's going on." Seamus glared at Harry. "Do you believe the rubbish about You-Know-Who?"

"Yeah, I do. Had anyone else got a problem with Harry?" No one spoke until Ron and Harry left, and even then, it was hushed whispers.

__________________________Time skip_____________________________

Lucy made her way through the forest along with the former General in silence. Gonzolle had been accepted as the newest member of the Order of the Phoenix but he was also to be a messenger for Lucy and the Narnians that had taken up residence in the Forbidden Forest.

As they neared the settlement Lucy broke the silence with a question. "Are you ready?"

"Yes, Your Majesty." Lucy sighed, but said nothing. She didn't particularly love to constantly be called by her titles, but it was necessary for him to call her by such while in the presence of the Narnia's for his own safety.

Arius greeted them first, and led them to a large tent in the center of the settlement. Inside was a large table covered with a map of the forest and surrounding area.

Centaurs, fawns, centaurs, talking animals and other such Narnians occupied the tent but only a few stood by the table. They bowed at the Queen's entrance, she nodded, and the meeting began.