The Fallen Young Masters

It was in a dining hall, in a newly established grand hotel.

There is a piano, stationed at the middle of the dining hall. A pianist, elegantly finished a song, before she stand up and excused herself to exit the premise.

Suddenly, there is a young woman, entered the premise. Tip toeing, with her eyes checking around, giggling, moving towards the piano. She sits quietly, her eyes now fixed to the piano key. After a while, with ease, she played the piano. A sweet song vibrating through the dining hall, with a certain persona that could charmed everyone who heard it.

But, there are a certain man, who is dining with his fellow businessmen. His face slightly change, his refined manly face looks shocked and confused, after listening to the song. His dazzling eyes now were looking to the happy looking pianist, his eyes become wide opened. When he is trying to get up from his chair, with his eyes still looking at the girl, a young man showed up hastily, walking to the girl, poking her shoulder. With this action, the song stopped, and the girl just grin and word "little brother" slipped from her mouth.

A middle-aged man, it seems liked he is the one in charge in managing the dining hall, making his entrance to scold the siblings, without raising his voice. The "little brother", while slightly bowing, keep saying sorry to the manager, pledging that the incident will never happen again. Then, with his hand entwined in his sister's hand, quickly leading his sister out of the dining hall.

When this manager looking around to inspect his surrounding, his eyes stopped at the group of fellow bussinessmen, his heart start pounding off the beat from feeling nervous. The man, with his charisma overflowed than the others who are sitting with him, raises his right hand, gesturing for the manager to come close. Demanding the explanation for what just happened earlier.

"They are the Bai's siblings. The younger brother is a truck driver, working for one of our suppliers. He always bring his sister while delivering vegetables for our kitchen. It seems like his big sister is, hmmm... not behaving like someone of her age. Our pianist has just start working today. I guess, she heard the piano and taking interest in it. This is the first time ever, she created a fuss. The younger brother has always been diligent and polite, and the big sister always sit quietly, watching her brother works so hard. And, I've already warning them, so it won't happen again."

All the staff in the hotel, loved the Bai's siblings, because they are kind, polite and hardworking. Especially, the younger brother, who are not stingy, offering his help. All the old employees like them as their own children, while the youngers cannot help fantasizing about them, as they are both look very gorgeous. Some employees give them a nickname, The Fallen Young Masters, as they are both giving a noble aura, and gaining some respect for all their deed, mostly from the younger brother.

That is why, everyone who were listening to the manager's explanation, can feel his concerns towards the siblings. They also can feel several employees are eyeing them, waiting nervously for the Charismatic Man's decisions, as he is actually, the hotel owner, who is coincidentally, having lunch at the dining hall with his business partners and friends.

"If that is what happened, then, I am not going to pursue this matter much longer. You can go now." With that being said, the manager bowed before he walking away towards his office.

"What's wrong, Gu Hai? What is in your mind?" Feng Juan asked, who is actually noticed his childhood friend's weird reaction, towards the Bai's siblings. Secretly, Gu Hai has already taking their pictures using his smartphone. Seeing this weird behaviour, he also taking interest, and try to look at the siblings, carefully.  In his mind, he is also has a familiar feeling, like he has seen those siblings before.

Without a word, Gu Hai send those pictures to someone, with a message,

Demanding through investigations. ASAP.