She is my life

1st, I was thinking that I'm going to use Bai Luo Yin and Gu Hai as my reference for the lead characters in this story...and then suddenly I saw Kim Bum Soo in Bravo My Life. That character kinda fit the image for the younger one in this story... For many reason, I still cannot bring myself to named the characters...

It's already five years after the accident. The boy is already become a young man. At the first glance, everyone who saw him cannot stop themselves for admiring his tall built and handsome face. But when they try get closer to him, undoubtedly they will noticed his tired eyes and his forced smile..making people feel like they cannot pry any deeper...

Even his old friends, after graduation, had distanced themselves. Some, was busy making their own life, the others, just cannot see themselves as his friend anymore. Since the accident, he gradually stop from everything he loved. Even his girlfriend, who was actually taking advantage from his weak state for dating him, gradually distances herselves because she cannot stand him prioritising his family over her.

Not long before he graduating, her mother passed away due to overworked and stress. A year after, his father died in a car accident. This unfortunate events make him as a sole guardian for her sister, and obviously make him as an orphan with a heavy burdens.

But not once he ever thought that her sister is a burden. For him, now she is the only family he got. She was his anchor, she was his pillar. The only person who is not going to leave and betray him. His whole soul is only for her..

Early in the morning, precisely at 5, he will wake up to make breakfast and getting ready preparing his sister and himself to start the day. They walk hand in hand, for quite a distance to the  bus stop, their first destination is an institution, specialized in handling a case like her sister.(just remembered Korean drama entitled 'The Innocent Man'... )

She also has lost her memory. He still remembers, how sad it was on the day his mom died. How his mother desperately wished for a miracle to happen, for her dearest daughter to remember her and called her mom. And suddenly, that miracle really did happen. Then, his mother soul just slipped away, with smile on her face.

Because of that, he strongly believed his sister will come back to him.

As his only kin in this world.

That he won't be alone anymore...