Chapter 1

Chapter 1

“Okay Mum, Yer ill be fine, don’t worry.” I said into my phone as I boarded the train. It’s not like I haven’t travelled to Perth by train before. I take my seat on one of the sides that faces inwards. Isolated.

 “You sure El? Make sure you’re not mobbed by screaming girls.” Her voice sounded worried but slightly amused at the same time. I choked.

 “Mum that only Happened Once!” I snapped. “I still can’t believe they thought I was Eleanor… That was last year It wont happen again. I'll call if anything happens.”

"You Better El ! I dont want to have to call the police and say that my 19 year old daughter was kidnapped at a One Direction concert in the middle of the night!!!" 

 "Aha okay. Bye Mum."

 "Have Fun."

 "I Love you."

"I Love you too Ella." Mum replied before hanging up. I began to read on Wattpad. Awaiting the train to move after the crowd of people stop piling in.

 "OH MY TURTLES!" A girl squeeled. I looked up from my phone and found her standing right infront of me, eyeing me with a large grin on her face. "Y-you're ELEANOR CALDER!!!!" She shouted and grabbed the attention of the people who were going to the concert too. Soon everyone that knew of One Direction was surrounding me. Crap. Not again.

 “I'm not Eleanor. Please take your seats.” I ordered. To my surprise everyone began to laugh. “I'm not.” I took off my sunglasses to reveal my eyes. “See, They’re blue. Not brown!” The crowd died down in laughter and began to walk back to their seats. Phew that was easier than last time. After tweeting the incident I continued reading ‘Changing My Direction’ on Wattpad. Hoping that this train ride is quicker than usual…. Considering that I could feel girl’s eyes on me.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

 “Passengers for Perth, Please get ready to stay up all night!....LOUI….*CRASH!* PUT THAT MIC DOWN!”  The train's voice speaker said before coming to a halt. I looked up in confusion towards the speakers. That was odd. The train stopped at Perth and everyone, including me, started to que out.

As I stepped out a wave of ear piercing screams hit me.

 “LOUI I LOVE YOU!” The girl infront shouted and blocked my view. I weaved my body through the loud mob and fell into someone. Making me fall face first into the concrete floor and sending my sunnies across the floor.

"Here you go beautiful." A man said in a charming voice, helping me up from the floor. He gave me my sunnies and asked if i was ok.

"Yer Im fine" I replied as I dusted myself off and looked up to the person. The second my eyes met his my heart froze. I-it's Harry! Harry Styles. A crooked smile came across my face but thats all I could move. His presence froze me. His charming face soon turned to astonishment when he looked into my eyes.

“Whoa you Look heaps like Eleanor.” He said, breaking the jelly trance I had. Before I could reply Paul came and ushered Harry down the formed hallway surrounded by screaming girls. I quickly put my glasses on and ran towards the ladies room.

 Inside. I quickly looked around. No one in sight- Then I started my Fangirling. “OH MY GOD!!! HARRY STYLES JUST CALLED ME BEAUTIFUL! jhsdbhdsbfhcsdb HE TOUCHED MY HAND TOOO AHHHHHH !!!” I began to jump up and down squealing with my arms swaying around like a lunatic. Before I knew it, it was 30 minutes til One Directions concert! AND I'm STILL IN THE TRAINSTATION! How the fu*k did that time go so fast?