chapter eight: rescued

Jade POV.

Randy was torturing me again.

he took a knife and made several more cuts all over me, and made several slashes on my face.

what he said was one hundred times worse.

he called me stupid, slut, whore, worthless, and every other name that reminded me of my childhood.

i kept getting flashbacks from my childhood too, my step dad constantly beating and swearing at me, the only difference being no one was here to save me.

randy put the knife down and climbed on top of me and looked me in the eyes.

" your so helpless, aren't you?" he asked, caressing my now bloodied face.

" not for long, someone will come looking for me, and you'll be thrown in jail." i said, clenching my teeth not only out of anger, but to stop me from crying.

Randy slapped me in the face, " don't say that, no one will take you from me, and i'll prove it." Randy smirked.

" how?" i asked.

Randy kept smirking and then suddenly kissed y roughly while unbuttoning his shirt.

shit, i know exactly what's he's thinking.

i was tied up, so all i could do was scream.

John POV.

we ran into Jade's old house and fallowed the screaming.

we checked every room upstairs, nothing.

every room downstairs, nothing.

i got to the basement door, which had a padlock on it. seriously?

" hey Dean, come here." i yelled.

" what's up?" Dean asked, coming down the stairs.

" do you hear that?" i asked, putting my ear to the door.

" ya, i think we just found Jade." he said, wincing when he heard screaming again.

" tell you what, if you can pick this padlock, i'll give you my blessing." i said.

" seriously?" he said, shocked.

" yup, so can you?" i asked.

" actually yes." he said, taking a bobby pin out of his pocket.

i watched in awe as Dean picked the padlock in 10 seconds flat.

" impressive." i said, as Dean removed the padlock from the door and opened the door silently.

" i picked up a few things growing up." he said, texting.

" Dean, their are more important things than your social life right now." i said, crossing my arms.

" i'm texting roman, Seth, and Daniel to go around back." he said.

i smiled at Dean, then ran down the steps with him bounding after me.

we burst into the bedroom and saw Randy on top of my daughter!

i grabbed Randy and threw him against the wall, Roman and Seth burst in and held him down while i helped Jade and Dean called the police.

" you alright princess?" i asked, hugging her.

" D-don't c-call me p-princess." she said, crying.

" OK OK calm down angel." i said, rubbing her back.

the police arrived and took randy and i  to the police station for questioning, and the guys and  drove Jade back to the arena.