Meet Jade Scott

Full name: Jade Felicity Scott

Nickname: Gem, J-Girl, Little Red.

Hair: Medium- Length, and dyed a deep, ruby red.

Eyes: Dark Brown

Tattoos: a butterfly on her wrist and a red dragon that wraps around her ankle, and the saying: 'friends come and go, but family is forever.' tattooed down her left arm.

Piercings: Ear piercings(one in each ear) and a nose piercing

Date of birth: August 12th

Age: 20

Gender: Female

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 110 lbs

Ethnicity: French-German-Canadian

Birth Parents: Jessica Scott and Andrew Scott

Adopted Parents: Nikki Bella and John Cena

Marital Status: Single

Boyfriend: No

Hometown: Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Resides: Tampa, Florida

Personality: On-screen, Jade is sweet, kind, caring, and loves to pull jokes on the other superstars. Jade was nicknamed "WWE's Golden Girl' for a reason. Some of the superstars and divas have said anything she touches turns golden. She walks around with and infectious smile and is willing to help anything or anyone, no matter what, and you can't help but feel just as golden as she is. In fact, Jade always has this little hop in her step that is so contagious you can't help but join in. Although Jade is like this, she shows a completely different in the ring, hence her nickname, 'the two faced diva'. As soon as she steps between the ropes, 'Victoria' comes out. Victoria is Jade's pshyoctic side, the side that doesn't care about people's safety. the side who know's no mercy. just hate. Because of this, most people don't know whether to cheer or boo, deeming her a 'tweener.

Off-screen, Jade is still a happy person, but she isn't as girly as everyone thinks. She loves comic books, her favorite series are the X-Men and Spider-Man. She loves rock music, and played lead guitar as well as sang in her rock band in high school. Her favourite rock bands are Guns N Roses, Three Days Grace, Nickelback and Billy Talent. She would rather hang out with the superstars then the divas, because the divas try to get her to wear a dress and heels; and she always has gotten along better with guys than girls. it's often said the people who have been hurt the most are the brightest and happiest, Which is true. Jade came from a broken home, or two broken homes i should say. Her father was abusive towards her mother and was a drug addict. Once the police had to be involved, her father left her mother to raise Jade all on her own. Her mother was only seventeen when Jade was born. To this day, jade has not met or ever talked to her father. When Jade was 10, her mother re-married and had two more kids. Jade's step-father abused her both mentally and physically. One day, she was driving with her parents and two sisters when they got hit by a drunk driver. Jade got thrown out of the car and landed in front of the town's arena which was holding a smackdown taping. Every superstar rushed out to find Jade, beaten broken, and lost. That is when the one and only Nikki Bella found her and decided to adopt her. Jade was only thirteen when her family died. She's also been dealing with mild depression and trust issues because of her past. Despite all of this, which is shocking to most people, she still tends to stay optimistic about everything in life. The roster says she is an amazing person and that if you ever have a problem, Jade is the person to talk to. She's also known to throw amazing parties, and is the best person to party with.

Occupation: Perfessional Wrestler

Promotion: World Wrestling Entertainment

Former Promotion(s) ROH and CZW

Persuasion: 'Tweener

Style: Brawler, Submission, and high flyer

Billed From: Montreal Quebec Canada

Gimmick: WWE's Golden Girl

Current Ring Name: Jade Scott

Past Ring Name(s): Gem, Sunshine

WWE Nicknames: WWE's Golden Girl, The Two Faced Diva

WWE Debut: Late 2013 (november)

Current Entrance Theme: Burn it to the Ground by Nickelback (instrumental)

Past Entrance Themes: Savin' Me by Nickelback (instrumental) and Misery Business by Paramore

Current Ring Attire: a black, cropped, halter- corset that laces up in the front, with black short- shorts with fishnet stockings and chuck taylor high tops. The color of the laces on the shoes and top are always matching in color and it changes between red, blue, purple, green, or any other color she wants.

Past Ring Attire: Her ring gear has always been the same.

Finishing Moves:

Black Widow (Octopus Hold)

Gem Mine (Sitout Facebuster)

Red Arrow (Corkscrew Shooting Star Press)

Signature Moves:

Headscissors Takedown

Spinning Bulldog

Surfboard

Hurricanranna

Roundhouse Kick

Corkscrew standing Moonsault

Career Highlights:

She's petitioning for WWE to bring back the Woman's Championship

She's been credited for revolutionizing CZW Wrestling, by proving that woman are more that just barbie dolls.

In CZW, she was known for competing in a lot of high risk matches, like I Quit matches, Steel Cage matches, and most of all, Hardcore Rules matches.