Authors Note- Important

To the people who have read this story, im really sorry.

I have this thing, where i always get new ideas right after ive just started a story, and it bugs me, because then i think the new idea will always be better.

Today, I was about to begin typing up the second chapter of Same Mistakes, and then it hit me.

A new idea.

I won't delete this story, ill keep it, just incase one i come back and write.

I promise you this new story WILL go on, it wont just stop and be deleted.

I really do promise you.

And im going to dedicate the first chapter to all of you.

Thoughs who have to put up with my constant starting stopping, to my three friends who i know read my stories, and also a certain writer on here, she really inspires me.

Like i've talked to her quite a bit

Not only is she such a nice and caring person, her writing, it's what made me want to start writing.

Writing is a beautiful thing, and i think it's amazing that she has the power to make me think 'You know what, im going to start writing'

Of course there are other writers on here that ive looked up to, but really Isabelle, you just can't go past her.

Again im really sorry  guys, but my new story will go on.

I promise.

And if it doesnt, you're all welcome to fly down to melbourne and throw as many carrots, cats, mirrors, bags of nandos and spoons at me as you want.

-Bella x