Chapter Seven: What About The Other One?

March 30, 2031

"We almost found you, Kat," he whispered. "We're gonna find you..."

Kenny grabbed the headband, and he and Butters held it to their hearts.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the girls were still hiding out under the oak tree. Kat was flipping things over and looking under beds.

"Kat, what are you looking for?"  Kit asked.

"M-my headband, my special blue one.I c-can't find it," Kat whimpered. She had tears in her eyes.

"It'll be okay. When our dads find us, you can get a new one-" Evangeline said, before being interrupted. 

"No, I can't! Daddy and Dad said that as long as I have it, they'll always be with me. But, I can't find it so, they left me," Kat just burst into tears. Kit started hugging her sister. Then, Echo went to hug them. Finally, Evangeline hugged them all, trying to comfort Blue.

"It's okay, Blue. Daddy and Dad will never leave us." Kit said comfortingly.

"Yeah, it'll be okay, I promise," Evangeline said.

"Kat, your parents love you very much. When they find us, they'll just be happy that we're together again." Emma said with a soft smile. Blue sniffed a little, and wiped away her tears.

"You guys are the best," Kat said. A smile formed on her face. Kit walked over to where they kept their food, picked up some strawberries, and handed them to her sister.

"Want some? They're your favorite."

"Yeah," Kat took them and started nibbling on one. "Thanks, big sis."

"Anytime little sis." Kit said with a little grin.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the group talked about what the finding of Kat's headband could mean.

"Kat loved this headband. She wore it everyday." Kenny said. "She wouldn't have just been walking along and decide to leave it there. We told her we'd always be with her if she had it. It must have fallen off of her head when she was running from something."

"All of our kids were most likely with her." Stan said. "Think about it. We all had our kids escape somehow, and they all ran into that forest. They all probably found each other somehow, and stayed together. They're all five year olds accept for Kit, she's only six. They all would rather be in a group then be alone."

"Only question is, what was she running from?" Butters asked.

"She must have been running from the troops," Craig said. "They take any kids on the run. She probably was running from them."

"Now, I hate to have to say this but... Guys, we don't know if she escaped or not." Kyle said, looking down. "It might have fallen off of her head as a troop grabbed her-"

"SHUT THE F*** UP KYLE!" Kenny screamed. "KAT IS ALIVE!"

"Baby, calm down. It's alright." Butters said softly.

"WHAT ABOUT YOUR OTHER KID, HUH?" Kyle screamed. "YOU DON'T REALLY SEEM TO CARE IF SHE'S ALIVE OR NOT!" Kenny just stopped and stared; then, began boiling with anger.

"YOU THINK I DON'T CARE?!" Kenny screamed. "WE WATCHED HER HAVE AN ASTHMA ATTACK AS SHE WAS RUNNING, AND WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT! WE WATCHED HER COUGH TO THE POINT WHERE SHE COULDN'T BREATHE! WE SAT THERE AND WATCHED OUR DAUGHTER SUFFICATE!" Kenny anger was so heated, he appeared devilish.

"WE WATCHED KAT DRAG HER OLDER SISTER INTO THE FOREST, HOPING AND PRAYING THAT HER ASTHMA WOULDN'T START UP TOO!" By this point, Kenny was bawling his eyes out. "I JUST WANT THEM TO BE OKAY!"

Butters was now at Kenny's side holding him.

"It's okay, Kenny. I know, I know," Butters said softly.

"My first born, my first child, my first miracle,  might be g-gone. I'm sorry baby," Kenny whispered. "Daddy's sorry, Kit. Daddy's sorry that he couldn't save you."

Kenny's mind just seemed to go off into deep space. So much so, that he just collapsed onto the ground and blankly into the sky.

Kenny was holding Kit, bottle feeding her. She was only two months old, since she was born in March, on the first day of spring. Kenny looked into those sweet, heavenly green eyes and started talking to his baby.

"Hi sweetie," he cooed. "Daddy just wanted to tell you that he loves you. No matter what," Kenny took the bottle out of her mouth when she drank it all. He burped her, and when he was done, she smiled at him.

"Who's a cute baby? You are! You are! Yes, you are!" Kenny cooed. Kit started laughing. Kenny kissed her cheek and she smiled. He turned on the TV, and just started flipping through the channels. There was a forest fire in California, a news station showed the trees burning. Kit suddenly began to wail, and Kenny turned of the TV and tried to comfort her.

"Shhh, it's okay," Kenny whispered. "It's alright, baby. Hush. Damn, I guess you were born on the first day of spring for a reason, huh?" Flora stopped crying and started yawning and sucking her thumb.

"Aww, looks like somebody needs a nap." Kenny whispered. He carried her upstairs into her room. It was decorated with flowers and animals and trees. He set her in her crib and pulled up a chair. "You want me to sing to you?" he asked. He took her small smile when he said 'sing' as a yes. Kenny rubbed her back as he started singing, and Kit was fast asleep when he was done. Butters walked in the room, smiling.

"Kenny, that was beautiful," he says softly. Kenny blushed and tried to put on his coy smile.

"I didn't know you were there," he whispered.

"I'm glad I was. I love your voice, Kenny." Butters said.

"Well,  thanks." Kenny said, grinning a little. "Come here, you little stalker., Kenny grabbed Butters and pulled him into a kiss. They stood there and kissed for a few minutes. After Kenny pulled away, Butters kept his eyes closed for a while, and then fluttered them open.

"Come on, let's go watch some TV. You wouldn't believe what Kit got upset about," Kenny said, as they shut Flora's door and walked downstairs.

Kenny then awoke and sat himself up. When he looked around Craig and Tweek were all next to Butters, trying to calm him down, and Kyle and Stan were trying to wake him up.

"Kenny! Don't scare us like that again, dude!" Stan said.

"Kenny, I'm sorry about what I said. I didn't mean that. I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Kyl- woah!" Kenny couldn't even finish his sentence, due to Butters tackling him and covering his face with kisses.

"Kenny! Never scare me like that again! Oh, hamburgers!" Butters cried out. He frantically kissed all over his face.

"Well, honestly, if scaring you means I get this side of Butters, I might do it more often." he said with a wink.

"Yep, Kenny's fine," Craig said. Butters softly slapped his cheek.

"You better not!" he said.

"Just kidding, I never wanna scare my Buttercup." Kenny said, smiling. "So, I'm guessing your chest is better?"

"Actually, it hurts like heck, I just got really excited." Butters said.

"Ooh, really?" Kenny said seductively with a smirk. Butters tapped his cheek again.

"Not that kind of excited!" he said looking frustrated.

"I know, I know." he said with a laugh. "Now, let's go to bed. We search for the kids tommorow!"