Chapter Five: The Beginning of the End of Captivity

March 29, 2031

Kenny woke up and untangled himself from Butters. He wanted to just lay there for forever, but there was work to be done. He knocked three times, then one time, then five times of his cell wall.

Meanwhile, Kyle and Stan were romantically kissing on the other side of Kenny's wall. Please, don't knock for a few more hours, Kenny. Stan thought. ' just wanna kiss him right now.' Just as he thought that, he heard Kenny's knocks. Kyle broke away from the kiss and looked at Stan.

"Are you ready for this?"he asked.

"Yes, let's do this." Stan said firmly. Stan knocked on the cell wall that was next to Craig's and Tweek's cell.

Meanwhile, Craig was holding Tweek in his strong arms and playing with his unmanagable spiky hair. Just as he was about to kiss him, he heard Stan's knocks. Tweek jumped at the sound of them.

"Too much pressure!" he screamed.

"Shh..." Craig whispered. "It'll be alright. Just remember this, I love you. I always have and I always will."

"I know.." Tweek murmured. "I love you more.."

"I love you most," Craig responded. He knocked on his wall, Stan knocked on his, and Kenny got the signal. Kenny then looked through a crack in his front wall to see if any guards were around. Once he saw them, he nodded at Butters.

"I'm scared, Kenny..." Butters murmured.

"It'll all be okay, Buttercup. I promise." Kenny whispered. They started removing their clothing. Once the clothes were all off, Butters lied down on the ground and Kenny got on top of him. They both started moaning, and pretended that they were having sex.

"Oh, God! Kenny! Kenny!" Butters moaned. The leader and two other guards heard the noise and they all started coming in the cell.

"Hey! Stop f***ing!" the leader screamed. Once they were all inside Butters ran and shut the door behind them. Kenny then began beating them up. He let all of the anger he had had over the years go, and attacked.

"This one's for Blue!' Kenny screamed as he snapped the leader's neck. "And this one's for Flora!" Kenny cried out as he stomped the second guards face in. "This one's for Butters!" Kenny then started suffocating the third guard by grabbing his throat and not letting go. He stole all of the guard's guns and the keys to the cells.

"And this one's for everyone you've killed and hurt." He put a silencer on the guns and shot them all in the head. Butters just stood there, afraid.

"Kenny.... please don't get mad again... you're scaring me..." Butters whispered.

"I'd never hurt my Buttercup." Kenny said softly as he hugged his shaking Butters. They got dressed, let themselves out of the cell carrying the guns and keys, locked the guards in their cell, and let Stan, Kyle, Tweek, and Craig out of their cells. They all looked at one another and nodded. The end of their pain, suffering, and captivity had just begun.