02. See you in Hell

Dedicated sa kanya dahil sa magandang book cover ^^ Kamsahamnida :D

Faith’s POV

After half an hour on the shower, I dug into my closet for a comfortable outfit and finally went with a white racer back and shorts. I went out the door and it’s funny that I could already hear the roars of laughter and shouts from my brothers. These guys are really one of a kind.

“Hey, we might get sued for being so loud. it's ear-splitting.” I said and sat between Dame and Brandon and dug into my food hungrily. They silenced and just looked at me while eating.

“So, there’s really nothing going on between you and Dame?” Kevin asked with round eyes while looking at me. My other brothers were focused on me as well like they were paparazzis. 

Dame threw a rice ball at my brothers and whined, “Ah, really. How many times do I have to tell you were not a thing.” He said and pouted. I just nodded on his statement while still eating. But their eyes were still questioning me.

“It’s incest.” Dame finally said and they finally nodded. I just hope they believe us because I know my brothers well and I’m positive that they’re still suspicious of us.

“Just eat.” I commanded and on cue, all of them dug in their food.

“So, what’s the news?” Brandon asked as we walked to the living room. I sat beside him on the couch and crossed my legs.

Everyone are solemnly listening to Jasper who was serious enough to scare my brothers and not even flinch an inch. He eyed us one by one with that piercing glare of his and then crossed his arms. This expression of his is once in a blue moon.

“I’m sending all of you to college.” He blurted out and everybody stood up to leave. Seriously, study? It never did cross our minds, like ever. It was like a forbidden topic that could cause havoc once mentioned.

“Dame, what’s your mission for today? Need help?” Brandon asked as he put his arm on Dame’s shoulder.

“I’ll be washing the dishes.” Nigel panicked and ran to the kitchen but even before we did our own thing, Jasper’s strong and authoritative voice boomed throughout the living room making us halt.

“Sit. Back. Down.” Without hesitations, we ran to our seats and attentively looked at him. I elbowed Brandon signaling him to speak. He in turn elbowed Nigel who was the second eldest. Nigel couldn’t complain anymore and cleared his throat.

He gestured his hand towards Jasper and awkwardly smiled, “You were saying?”

Jasper exhaled deeply at our childishness, “I’m serious about this.”

“I’m not damn-” I cut off Nigel with my hand; I slapped that big mouth of his. “Go on Jasper.”

“Next week you’re attending college. You don’t need to worry about anything, just choose your degree program.” We just nodded at his words though it was against our will.

“Why attend college all of a sudden?” Kevin asked

“The police officer checked how’s your life going on after the incident. They found out you aren’t going to college and I barely convinced them that you finished high school in the US.” He said and rested his arms on the arm rest.