{25}

(Trinity's P.O.V) 

Honestly It was adorable how tight Corbyn was holding on to Madison. from what I heard Madison hasn't dated anyone for a while. Y/N told me that her last boyfriend treated her horribly.  I sat down on the couch next to Y/n. when they had to go on stage we kind of just hung out in the back. we heard them singing so it worked out perfectly. "So are you and jack like a thing or nah" Y/n asked with a smirk "I don't know ask him" I replied "Ugh" they both whined "But that's so much work" Madison complained. I laughed and grabbed the guitar sitting next to me. "Hey I know you guys can sing so why don't you ever sing in front of the boys" I asked "We don't not sing in front of them we just don't sing often" Y/n explained "Mhm" I answered giving them a look.  they rolled their eyes and Y/n took the guitar out of my hand. "Hey" I whined "I know how to play, I was going to sing but if you want it back" she teased "Fine play something for me" I said. they looked at each other and then she started to make a beat on the wooden part of the interment.  🎵hold up they don't love you like I love you, slow down they don't love you like I love you, back up they don't love you like I love you, step down they don't love you like I love you🎵they both sang but it was quiet. "see we can sing" Madison said with a smile. 

(My P.O.V)

after like a hour or so the boys came back and were really tired. Y/n got some Chinese food and she was very happy about it. I was packing up my stuff when a hand caught my wrist. "Why do you have to go" a sleepy Corbyn asked. I looked back at him "Why cant you come with us" he asked again. I sighed and stopped packing. I sat down next to him "I cant miss anymore days of school" I explained "No that's not it what's wrong" Damn it I wish he didn't know how to read me.