{12}

He grabbed my waist deepening the kiss (CRINGE) until I pulled away. I can't believe I did that. But I'm glad I did. "It took you long enough" I joked getting up off of his lap. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me back down. Before he could say anything the door downstairs opened. "We are home bitches" I heard Trin yell from downstairs. Corbyn and I both started laughing as we headed down the stars "oh hey Corbyn-wait why is Corbyn here" trinity asked "uh oh don't tell me you two-" we both cut her off "no no no" we both shouted "oh thank you Jesus, I was about to bring out the holy water" she joked. I laughed a plopped down on the couch. The boys left after a while and trin and katelyn and basically my whole squad was asking question "we just kissed alright"I fianally gave in. They all started screaming with joy. I just sat there watching them jump up and down "oh here" I said giving trin a bottle "some holy ish for you and jack" I said laughing. She flipped me off and took the cup out of my hand. "What about you happy" I asked "what about me" she asked knowing what I was talking about "Fine be like that" I joked. 

(Corbean💙💙) hey wanna hang out tomorrow 

(Me) yeah sure 

(Corbean💙💙) K also jack said trin could come too😏😏

(Me) ooh if we are leaving what will they do😏😏

(Corbean💙💙) why are we like this😂😂

"Hello earth to Madison" katelyn said waving her hand in front of my face "wait what"I said looking up from my phone "we said we are going to go watch a movie upstairs are you coming" she asked "Ha Coming" trin laughed "your so dirty minded" I rolled my eyes" yeah I'll be up there in a sec" I explained grabbing a blanket of the couch.