Chapter 11

DEDICATED TO KENDALLSTYLES106 FOR BEING MY 25TH FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

********************************************************************

Marissa’s P.O.V.

“Louis she can’t be here.” Zayn says sternly.

The guy who I’m guessing is Louis says, “Why not, Zayn? I found her crying in the street and I wasn’t going to leave her there.”

Zayn glares at him and says through clenched teeth, “When certain people come back they will find her.”

Louis gives him a questioning look and says, “So?”

Zayn turns around, walks into a room, comes out with a note, tapes it on the door, grabs my upper arm and pulls me to a car.

“Get in.” he said walking to the driver’s side. Louis gets in so I do to. We drive in silence then we pull up to a McDonald’s. After we order we sit at a table with me on one side and Zayn and Louis on the other.

Zayn stares at me for a moment and then says, “Tell us what you know?”

“About what?” I say flatly even though I know what he’s talking about.

“You know what I’m talking about.” He states sipping his smoothie. Damn it.

I say with tears in my eyes, “Well for beginners my life is a lie……. All I know is my mom ran away from harry styles at their wedding.”

Louis chokes on his drink spewing carrot juice everywhere (a very odd drink might I add) and yells, “You’re Harry’s daughter?!”

Wait what?!