Chapter 9

Marissa’s P.O.V.

Kathleen and I were spying on my mom and her dad downstairs. Who was this ‘Harry’ they were talking about? Whoever it was Kathleen’s dad had defiantly hit a nerve when he brought him up. Could it possibly be my dad? I don’t know. Every time I bring up the subject of my dad, mom always comes up with some excuse to avoid talking about it, so I didn’t push it. She never did with me if I didn’t want to talk about something, so I wouldn’t with her. I can’t believe my mom had actually slapped Kathleen’s dad. I mean I didn’t think my mom was the type of person to hit someone, but it was pretty awesome. I wonder what Kathleen’s dad meant by mom running from her problems? Whatever. I’ll do my research later. Kathleen sneezed and I glared daggers at her while she looked at me with apologetic eyes. We looked down and mom and Kathleen’s dad were looking at us with disapproving looks.

“Marissa Marie.”

“LOVE YOU MOM!!! BYE!!!” I yelled and grabbed Kathleen’s arm and pulled her into my room.

Later that night Kathleen fell asleep so I pulled out my computer and typed in ‘One Direction’

A bunch of stuff came up but nothing useful. So I typed in ‘One Direction Harry’ I didn’t know his last name. Did you mean ‘One Direction Harry Styles’ popped up so I clicked on that. I clicked on the first result which was a video of what looked like a wedding. It showed the groom who I was guessing was harry, and the back of a bride. Harry said “I do.” And when it came the bride’s turn she said, “I-I’m sorry.” Then she turned and ran. I rewound the video. When the bride turned around I paused the video. I gasped and stood up which caused my laptop to land on the floor.

It was my mom.

*************************************

DUN DUN DUNNNNNN.

HAHA SO I AM REQUIRING 6 VOTES FOR ME TO POST MY NEXT CHAPTER!!!!!

6 VOTES