Chapter 2

"The Morticians daughter" Samantha Smith spat "What a worthless person. You can only celebrate death by dancing" she sneered "My mother said that was the worst display of dancing she had ever seen." Sam said attacking me with words as I walked down the school hallway.

"You know, me and my friends were talking, and thought, since you have no life here, you should go to the lake to dance with the prince to die" She said with a evil smirk, and her friends cackled behind her

"AT least if you die, donates yourself to a worthy cause." Said a blondie with a nasal problem.

I ignored her, and kept walking to my dance class. I never cared for what they said. Except this time, they might be right, my father doesn’t care, my mother is no longer here, and no one likes me. Maybe I should donate myself to a worthy cause to help stop the murders of all the girls?

I sighed and walked into my dance class and headed to the costume closet.

I opened the door and smiled at all the beautiful skirts and costume that decorated the room, but i had no eyes for those costumes, I only had eyes for one.

The one I was going for was snow white; I smiled at the beautiful fabric. Since I have a slim-hipped figure and a full bust, the full Skirt shape balanced top and bottom perfectly, giving me that "fairytale bride" look. The dress went down in a full white water fall a little past my knees, and stopping one inch after my knees and on the top half of the dress it was decorated in silver vines and beads (That you could only see up close). This dress was meant for the wedding acts in our ballet performances, such as the nutcracker, and swan lake.

I carefully took the ballerina brides dress and took the matching white ballet slippers and carefully placed all of it n my duffel bag and quietly escaped to class, after class I would go home and get ready to dance with death.

I walked into the locker room, and changed into my nude tights, black leotard, and i slipped on my thigh long skirt that was black at the top, and as it travelled down my thighs, it turned from black, to a milky white, then I strapped on my point black ballerina shows, and left my stightened blonde hair out. It drives my teacher crazy, but I don’t care, I hate putting my hair up.

Now ladies, we will...." began my ballerina teacher.“Learn how to do this dance with our partners. You and him, must be one, and dance together like the wind" Madam Yonkers said.

"Now, choose your partners" she chirped, and walked over to her dance partner, Mr. Yonkers. Together, they will show us our new dance.

"Hey, Charolett, will you dance with me?" Asked Dean. Dean is a shy boy, he is a new dancer, and has little experience, and is actually, a little clumsy.

"I would love to Dean." I said to the scrawny boy in front of me. He smiled showing his braces and said thank you.

We walked to the front of the class, and he placed his hands on my hips, and we began.

Once class was over it was 4:15 pm and I still had to walk home. I walked into the girls changing room, and switched from my dance outfit to, light washed jeans with a grey tank top and a sweater that said  "Belongs to Lobelias dance academy" with the schools symbol of a heart in a thorn bush in the middle of the shirt. Then I slipped on my, gladiator like shoes that were light brown leather colored, and grabbed my back pack, and my duffel bag with my dance out fit and the dress and walked home to my dad.

The walk home was nice. As I walked I lisined to some music, and before I could reach the chorus of the song, I heard someone shouting my name.

"CHAROLETT!!!!!!!!!!!" the voice yelled.