Chapter 18

*In the Previous Chapter*

"We're gonna get through this Mae Bear....i Promise."

And thats when something happened that i would never forget....

MAES P.O.V

(THIS CHAPTER MAY GET A TINY BIT DIRTY SO IM WARNING U)

Patty leaned in and kissed me. It felt like fireworks being lit all around us.

I pulled Patty closer to me, craving more of him.

Patty could see me desperately trying to have more of him and he chuckled.

He lifted my frail body onto his lap so i was closer and i smiled mid kiss.

Patty started moving down my neck with gentle kisses that made my whole body shiver in pleasure.

He kept kissing down my neck and he found my sweet spot and i just fell apart under him.

He smiled as i let out a fit of moans,pushing on the back of his neck to suck harder.

I felt bad since he was giving me all the pleasure so i leaned back so he couldnt reach my neck and he looked at me confused.

"Now its my turn" I say as kiss him and bite his lower lip.

I work down his neck and i remember him saying his sweet spot was near his collar bone.

I go straight the spot and started gently kissed it.

Patty twitched in pleasure and moaned.

"You remembered" He said out of breath.

I smile and I stop.

I move off his lap and sit right In front of him and smile a real smile.

Of course he pouts and throws a little hissy fit. I just laugh.

"Was that just in the heat of the moment or..?" I ask.

"No. Mae, I've had a crush on you since the first day we met, I loved your sense of style,your smile, the way you snort when you laugh too hard, the way you twitch a tiny bit when your tired, I loved everything about you, but you never saw what I saw and it killed me inside. Mae, I love you so fucking much I would take a bullet for you!" Patty confesses.

A single tear rolls down my face and I smile.

"Oh my god Mae Im so sorry I didn't mean for you to get upset" patty panics.

"No no no Patty I'm happy, these are happy tears...Patty I've had a crush on you since the day we met too, I loved your personality, your music taste, the way you crinkle your nose when you laugh too hard, the way you snake your arms around my waist when you hug me, I love everything about you but I thought you were too cool for me and that you would lose your friends or hate me if you knew I liked you" I confess.

Patty crawls over to me and makes it so I'm laying down and he's above me, holding himself up with his arms.

He leans down and kisses me, it was a slow passionate kiss that I thought could last forever.

"Mae bear, I would never hate you. Your what keeps me going and I love you"

"I love you too" I smile.