Chapter 8

MAES POV

I woke up to screaming and yelling downstairs. It was Jason and patty!?

I walk down the stairs quietly so they don't hear me. I lean against the wall and listen.

"DUDE WHY THE FUCK WERE YOU IN MAES BED?!?" Patty yells.

"WE WATCHED A MOVIE LAST NIGHT AFTER YOU LEFT US, AND WE FELL ASLEEP! ITS NOT LIKE YOU GUYS ARE DATING ANYWAYS SO WHY DO YOU CARE?!?" Jason yells back

"BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT HER! I DONT NEED YOU BREAKING HER HEART!!" Patty screams and I hear something crash.

I can't take this anymore. I run out of the house and get into my car, still in my clothes from yesterday.

I don't know where I'm going but all I know is that I need to get out of here.

I drive to a little park and walk over to the swing set and sit down.

All of a sudden I get a text from Jason.

J-hey where are you, please come home.

Now I get one from patty.

P-Mae bear where are you, come home.

I lock my phone and put it in my pocket. I'm just so done.

I sat there for a couple hours and then decided to go back.

I drive home and all the lights in the house are on.

I walk inside and Jason is on the couch while pattys pacing back and forth.

"MAE WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?!?" Patty screams.

I ignore him and walk up to my room.

He grabs my wrist to try and turn me around and I wince in pain and my bracelets slide up revealing scars. 100+ scars.

"Mae what the hell..?" Patty asks.

Jason walks over to the end of the stairs and looks up at me and mouths "text me when u get up there"

"patty just leave me alone. It's not like you care anyway, go back to the UK" I yank my wrist away from him and crawl up the stairs, tired and weak from the stress.

I get into my room and take my pills to help me calm me down.

I know it was wrong, but he left me in the first place!!

I don't want to deal with the world anymore

I take a couple sleeping pills and lay in my bed to try and fall asleep...