Let Me Help

Jason’s POV

      Three movies later, Justin was sound asleep next to me, his face pressed against the pillow, letting out light little snores. I noticed his shirt riding up, and desperately wanted to see what lied underneath. From just the outside of the long-sleeved shirt, you could clearly see his bones straining under the cotton fabric, looking painfully sharp. But should I really invade his privacy like that? I’m just kind of worried about him… Which scares me, because Jason McCann does not do feelings, relationships, and certainly doesn’t get attached to anyone. But here I am, breaking all my rules for a boy I just met. Oh fucking well. I decided to just go for it, and slowly peeled his shirt up. I quickly threw my hands over my mouth so I didn’t scream, this was much worse then I thought. His ribs stuck out so much it looked like it was going to break through his fragile skin, his hipbones looking as sharp as glass. His tummy was sunken in, and his chest and collarbones were clearly noticeable.

    “Hmm..?” A small voice groaned, making me look at his tiny face, tears clouding my vision. He shook his head slightly, trying to get rid of his sleepiness, before realizing I saw his bony torso. His eyes widened,

   “W-what a-are you d-doing?!” He screeched, sitting straight up.

   “Justin…Why?” I whispered, grabbing his small hand in my larger one. He flinched a bit, his eyes casting downwards.

   “W-why w-what?” He muttered, playing dumb. I sighed, deciding to be bold and cuddle his small frame in to me, his head buried in my chest. At first he struggled against my embrace, before whimpering a bit and sinking into me, clearly needing the comfort.

   “Sweetheart, you don’t have to hide. When I first saw you, I knew you had problems, I just didn’t know what. I vowed to myself I would help you, because it seemed like no one cared. But I do. Now, I know this wont be overnight, but I'm okay with that. Just know that I will never ever judge you and I'm here for you. I know that sounds a little crazy considering we just met, but I feel a connection towards you. I want to be here for you and I want to help you get better, if you’ll let me. Because its okay to not be okay.” I spoke from my heart, letting everything I’ve been thinking out. With that being said, Justin hesitated for a second, before fully melting in my arms, sobbing his heart out.

   “That’s it sweetie let it all out.” I cooed, running my hands through his hair. He balled his little fists up into my sweatshirt, crying into my chest. My heart broke as I realized how torn up he is. I wonder why? I mean, what caused all of his issues?

    “Will you give me a chance?” I whispered into his hair, rubbing circles into his neck.

     “O-ok” He stuttered cautiously, making me squeeze him tighter, thanking God that he’ll let me try to help him.

Justin’s POV

    My heart fluttered and I got a strange feeling in my belly when Jason said that to me. No ones ever really cared before, yes I know I have Luke, but he’s not the most observant person in the world. Being in Jason’s arms was scary, but it gave me a nice warm feeling. And I haven’t felt anything good in quite a long time. I’m really nervous about trusting Jason, because whenever I get attached to something, it gets taken away and I become even more broken, but something inside me tells me that I should give him a chance. He hasn’t done anything bad to me, but at the same time, why would someone like him be interested in someone like me? It has to be a prank! He’s so handsome and tall, with his ice blue eyes and strong jaw line. I’m just short and pudgy, with an ugly face… I just don’t understand Jason’s intentions. As I got deeper and deeper into my thoughts, I let out a little sob, not being able to hold in my pain anymore.

  “Shhh, I got you sweetie. It’s okay, I’m here. I’m always going to be here.” Jason comforted, and with that, for the first time in awhile, I fell asleep in the warmth of somebody’s arms, holding me like their life depended on it.

    It was a lovely feeling.

+++++++++

Hi guys! sooooo sorry for the wait. Oh and I’ll try to make these longer I promise. I sorta had writers block which is why it wasn’t updated yesterday. Ok so idk if this story is any good or not? Like a lot of stuff is planned for later in the plot, but right now I think it’s a bit boring. I dunno I guess I’m just insecure about my writing skills.. Anyways, comment your favorite part/predictions! P.S- Check out my one shots! Request some and I'll write it (:

-Hannah xx