Chapter Thirteen

I brought Karma inside the house and both Nagisa and [d/n] came to the front door to greet what they thought was just me.

Nagisa saw Karma and froze, but [d/n] ran to him to give him a huge hug.

He wrapped his arms around her and chuckled. "Hey, princess," he said.

She smiled.

I walked further inside the house and sat on the couch.

"Hey, Karma, wanna sit over here with me so we can talk in more depth about why you left and why you're here now?"

He reluctantly let go of [d/n] and walked over to you. "I'm sorry."

I sighed and assured him that it would be okay.

He wrapped his arms around me and started crying.

Karma, the sadist I fell in love with so long ago, was crying.

I hugged back and whispered sweet nothings in his ear. "It's alright. You don't need to explain, you're here now and that's all that matters."

I Know, I know.

That was a short chapter, but I'm really not in a good place mentally and have been having a hard time finding the motivation for this story.

I'll try to update pretty soon and make a longer chapter.

I'm sorry, I really, truly am.

I suck and I know that, feel free to tell me that in the comments.

Oh, well. Hope you're having a nice night.

[Also, (probably not but) should I do a face reveal, since I'm pretty sure most of you don't know what I look like?]

Ew, wait. That's probably a bad idea. You don't want to see my gross face haha