Chapter Seven

Karma's POV

My eyes open to a dark room. I try to move my hands but they're tied up in some kind of rope. I feel some warmth next to me and look over to see a sleeping figure on the floor.

My curiosity got the best of me and nudged the figure with my foot.

They moved a little before sitting up and looking at me.

"Karma?" The person said.

"(Y/N)?!"

She made a quiet 'mhm' sound and nodded.

I scooted over to her.

"Turn around," I told her.

"What? Why?"

"Just do it."

She did as I said and I tried my best to untie her ropes. I was almost finished when the door opened. I quickly faced that door and pretended that I hadn't done anything.

(Y/n)'s mom turned on a light and walked over to us. She moved her leg back and then forward, kicking (Y/N) in the side.

My body moved faster than my mind, I knocked my tied up legs into her mom's, causing her to fall to the floor.

She got back up and angrily stomped out of the room. It was only a matter of time until she came back.

I hurriedly scooted back over to (Y/N) and finished untying her hands. She then did the same to me.

About a minute later, we finished getting all the ropes off.

And then her mom comes back.

She notices that we were untied and rushes over to try and stop us from going anywhere, but before she can, I'm already up on my feet and gripping her hands behind her back.

"(Y/n), call the cops."

She nodded and rushed out of the room to go find a phone.

I was gonna make this longer but people keep telling me to update. I'll try and make the next one longer but it's going to take a while.