Call Out My Name

"We found each other
I helped you out of a broken place
You gave me comfort
But falling for you was my mistake
I put you on top, I put you on top
I claimed you so proud and openly
And when times were rough, when times were rough
I made sure I held you close to me"

I made sure I held you close to me. This is what happens. This is what happens when you fall in love with the wrong person. They use you, and when they feel they had enough, they just let you go like you didn't mean shit to them. That's what happened to me. I trusted the wrong people. I got influenced by the wrong crowd. The woman who broke my heart just left me without an explanation, she's no where to be seen till this day. I guess she meant it when she said she didn't want me in her life anymore.

Though it's worth it. Everything that happened led me to being very known in the music industry with my heart felt music. All these girls after me but I only want one.

Camila Cabello.

"I know there's been stigma 'round me
I know you heard things about me
You sleep one eye closed
Too scared to get heartbroke
Heard too many lies told
Don't make this shit unfold
I could tell why you would doubt me"

When I sing this song, I dedicate it to Cabello. I'm sure she's heard stuff about me. When you're this known in the business. There's always going to be people trying to tear you down.

As I'm walking through my house, I decide to go to my studio. I decided I should get some ideas before I go on my world tour. I need ideas for who I should bring along with me.

(Y/N's House)

(Y/N's House)

I head down the hall and into the studio.

I have my little setup in the corner of my room with the access of the beautiful view through the window beside it

I have my little setup in the corner of my room with the access of the beautiful view through the window beside it. It's given me a lot of inspiration so far. As when I need to clear my mind, I'll just run into music and let it speak for me.

"I'm heavy, my jumpsuit is on steady
I'm lighter when I'm lower, I'm higher when I'm heavy, oh
I'm so high, my jumpsuit takes me so high
I'm flying from a fire, from Nico and the Niners, oh"

I write down scribbling some stuff out that I think shouldn't belong. I get interrupted by my phone buzzing beside me. I sigh hoping whoever is interrupting me is worth it.

Joshy🥁:  Guess who's being your drummer for tour!

I chuckle lightly since he's always been my drummer due to him being one of my best friends.

Me : I had no idea. Plus i have a new idea , maybe we should get together sometime soon for you to give this song some beat? I'll tell Tyler as well!

I try focusing back on getting some more lyrics onto the paper when my phone buzzes again.

Joshy 🥁: Sounds good let's get the crew back together before tour. Same tour bus ?

I send a quick text back agreeing and adding some more lyrics to the song before closing up my journal. As I'm walking down the stairs to go to my kitchen my door bell rings, causing me to let out a sigh and walk towards the front door. I open the door to reveal my manager and Cabello?

A/N: It's been a while Wattpad. I decided I should maybe do another story? Since my first two got a lot of feedback. Comment and vote if I should continue this story? Would you guys like more? It's just a tease I know.