Lost in the Fire

"I wanna fuck you slow with the lights on (Lights on, lights on, lights on)
You're the only one I've got my sights on (Sights on, sights on, sights on)"

"Y/N harder right there" I grab her hips slamming into her, the bed shaking with each thrust. Sweat on my forehead, making its way down the side of my face. I grab onto one of her shoulders, to push myself to go deeper.

"Type of sex you could never put a price on (Price on, price on, price on)
I'll take it off, you're the one I'll roll the dice on (Dice on, dice on, dice on)
And I just want a baby with the right one
(I just want a baby with the right)"

Cabello hangs her head low, breathing heavy and gripping the sheets. Her moans get louder as the time goes by. She stands up slightly, her back to me, me still inside her thrusting. I cover her mouth with one hand continuing my movements.

"Shit Y/N I'm cumin-" Cabello pants and her body just gives up on her, and she leans back her head on my shoulder, me riding off both our climaxes. She gives me a lazy smile, I smile back gently pulling out. I get up to throw away the condom.

"Cuddle?" Cabello smiles innocently patting the spot beside her. I can't resist that adorable smile of hers. I spoon her, her ass being on my not so subtle hard on.

"So is that a yes for tour?" Cabello chuckles nodding and taking my hand and giving it a kiss. "More then a yes. There's going to be more of this on tour I hope. I hope this" she grabs my hard on. "Is only mine. " I smirk gently." Of course, wouldn't want you getting jealous now. " she nods stroking it gently, quickly straddling me.

I groan lightly, this will be our fifth round. She starts bouncing up and down, sliding on me, me going raw inside her. She gulps gently, her face scrunching up, biting her lip. "I'm on birth control." She pants as she starts moving her hips on me faster.

I grip her hips, I thrust upward and and squeals gently, me taking her by surprise. "Fuck." I thrust my hips more, making sure to go deeper. "Y/N!!" She puts her hands on my abs, and slams her hips down, meeting mine causing us both to let out a very loud moan.

"It's just me, and it's just you
And what we do in here is private"

A/N: Just a fill in chapter, what's something you guys want to see?