❃Chapter 2❃

I groaned as I rolled over in my state of sleepiness, but I forgot I was on my roof, and fell off of it. It wasn't that far of a fall, only about 11 feet. I was covered in dirt and my hair was all mangled up and knotted. I groaned as I sat up, easily winded from the fall. I sat there for a few minutes trying to compose myself and stabilize my breathing. I got up after finally being able to breathe steadily and walked back around to the front of my house. I lazily walked over to my living room and laid down on my couch, groaning as I planted my face into a pillow.

My phone was brought to life by a call from Kalani. I looked at my vibrating device, but simply decided to ignore it. I was tired, for Pete's sake, I didn't want to talk to Kalani right now. Though, I knew that if I didn't pick up, Kalani would throw a huge fit over the fact that I ignored a call. I limply picked up the small device and clicked the green button on the brightly lit up screen. "What?" I groaned, barely audible to the person on the other side. "(y/n)! What are you doing? School started two hours ago! Mr. Akuma is asking where you are!" Kalani yelled at me. I rolled over so that I was now facing the ceiling. "Just tell him I'm sick or something." I could hear her sigh on the other side of the device. "Alright, but if he doesn't believe me, he's calling your parents." My facial expression died. It was sad and sober. It held no meaning, no expression, nothing. "I doubt he'd do that." I said nonchalantly. "You doubt everything that involves your parents!" She laughed. "I know, but that's for reasons that should be left unsaid." At that moment, I could hear Mr. Akuma yelling at Kalani to get off of her phone. "Alright, we'll talk later. Byeeeee!" She extended the word 'bye' more than necessary.

I pressed the red button that ended our conversation and threw it onto the coffee table. I got up off of the couch, desperately wanting the feeling of the couch embracing my worn out and tired body back. I walked over to my small, but modernized kitchen and poured myself a bowl of cereal with/without milk.

(A/N: Do y'all eat cereal with milk or without? I eat it without.... is there something wrong with me?)

I ate my cereal in peace as I watched a moving truck roll up into the mansion that sat in front of my small, cosy 8-bedroom, 3 and ½ bathroom house.

(Because that's totally small....)

The previous owners of the land in front of my house decided to build this huge spacious mansion that had been vacant for years. It was so expensive that no one in the general area could ever afford such a place. It was like a giant castle. It held 32 rooms and 16 bathrooms. Each floor was decorated more beautifully than the next. The architecture of the whole building made me fangirl, wanting to be a 'princess'. I guess they must of lowered the price, for there were new people moving in just now.

I decided it would be nice of me to introduce myself to my new neighbors and bring them a box of cookies. I sat my now empty bowl of cereal in the kitchen sink and began to dig through my pantry for the box of cookies I baked the past weekend. I found the shiny (f/c) box filled with an assortment of different cookies. I sat the box of cookies down on the counter and walked upstairs to take a shower and change. I doubt anyone would like to know that their neighbor looked like a dirty hobo.

After taking a shower, I dried myself and tied a towel around me. I walked to my room and put on bleached-white jeans and a pink sweater crop top. I didn't really like the way the color looked, but the crop top looked fabulous on me. I let my hair hang down, and walked back downstairs to pick up the box of cookies. I slipped on my (f/c) converse and walked out the door and across the street.

Several males, around 5, were standing on the front yard arguing. Well, the mint haired gentleman sat on the ground reading, not even caring about the heated fight happening in front of him. I walked up to the fence and stood there for a few minutes, hoping one of the guys would notice me. It's not like I didn't enjoy talking to people, but I fear interacting with new people.

The mint haired gentleman, still looking at his book, snapped his fingers at the 4 angry males in front of him. "What?!" They yelled in unison at the small male. He pointed towards me, not even once looking up from his leather-bound book, and the males turned towards me. The blonde male immediately calmed down and sauntered up to me. The bluenette, brunette, and black haired gentlemen soon followed after him. The mint-haired male still sat on the ground reading his book, but he glanced up to see who I was. His golden, cat-like eyes widened and he returned his gaze back to his book, a deep shade of pink appeared on his cheeks.

I cleared my throat as the four males stood in front of me. "Uh, hey there! I'm (y/n) and I'm your neighbor right across the street there." I pointed to my house. The front of my house was decorated with flowers of all sorts, and small mystics would roam in it, such as baby kitsunes and chimeras. "Since y'all are new, I thought it would be nice to bring a box of cookies." The males stared at me with their widened eyes. I stood there for several minutes before I awkwardly laughed to try and divert their attention. "Well, I'll just leave.. with the cookies.." I began to walk over to my house when the blonde jumped over the fence and sprinted up to me. He held onto my waist and kneeled on the ground while pouting. "I'm sorry, sugar! Please leave the cookies and stay with us for a few minutes so we can get to know each other better!" He basically yelled for half of the neighborhood to hear. I was internally panicking from the fact that I was being touched, but I didn't want to leave another horrible first impression on another person. "Alright whatever, but-" I couldn't even finish my sentence when he yelled 'yay' and picked me up bridal style. He held a huge, silly smile, similar to one that a child would have. I couldn't help but laugh at his childish antics. He carried me over to the guys who were still standing there with their huge eyes.

The blonde set me down and smacked the three guys in one solid movement. They glared daggers at him but soon returned their gaze to me. The bluenette was the first to pipe up. "Well, hello there (y/n)~chan. I am Takeshi Sasake." His hair was a deep shade of cobalt blue that ruffled in the slight breeze. His eyes were a soft gray color. He wore a simple black shirt with jeans and blue sneakers. He seemed to have the same tattoo that Mello had, but I couldn't tell for sure. His tattoo seemed more faded out. He held out his pale hand as to lead me inside. "Would you like to come inside for tea? I'm pretty sure Akane has already begun making tea for us." His eyes held innocence but behind those eyes, he held something... more. I couldn't tell what, but I could see it. The blonde, brunette, and raven-haired gentlemen just stood behind me. I sighed. "Well, I guess I have nothing better to do, so sure why not." I put my hand in his. His skin was soft, yet firm. In the other hand I held the box of cookies as the five of us strolled inside.

♦♣♠♥

Nyaaa, I'm sorry reader~chans for this horrible chapter. Please forgive me! I wrote this at one in the morning and then I fell asleep. I felt so bad for not updating, so here you go. I will come back in later (probably after I finish chapter 5) and edit the past chapters. Please don't hate me for this horrible chapterrrr, I'm so sorry ;-;. I'll go into more detail next chapter. I just kind of needed something to connect the previous day to you going into their house. Ahhh, it's so bad and short , I'm so sorry.  ごめん, lo siento, pardon, and sorry .

~Alexis