Chapter 6

This is a small chapter I know. Don't hurt me >__< I'll be adding a few more chapters today hopefully.

____________________________

  It had been 4 months since they crashed on Earth and they made quite the progression. Castiel and his members had managed to put up a force field to keep in the newly cleaned area in which they were now living in. The soil, air and water were all sanitized and now was safe to touch and consume.

  Grass, flowers, trees now covered the area and grew by the day. They even released the animals, insects and fish that they had in the sanctuary to keep them from going extinct. The ecosystem had been flourishing ever since.

  Dean had a cemetery and a church built. The cemetery was only used for the captains, pilots and fallen patients so far but having an area for that purpose was highly beneficial. The church was for the new faith that everyone had put together. It was bits and pieces of everyone’s faith.

  There was now a small group assembled, named Alpha, used to go out and explore the surrounding areas. When out, they would check the conditions of the soil, air and water. They would also collect any usable materials, such as metal or technological remains. The group was lead by Bobby. Who had at first not believed Dean was fit to be leader, but was soon convinced.

  The ship itself was running properly. However they decided to stay on Earth and use the ship as a main base. It seemed like a castle now. Holding the residents and containing the school and shops within.

  The settlement, now called Summerlin after the previous captain Allen Summerlin, was a beautiful oasis in a planet of despair and ruin.

 In all these 4 months they haven’t seen, nor heard from any of the other ships. It was unsettling, But Dean knew he’d have to come up with something soon.