He Never Really Cared...

He loved her. Or at least, that's what he said. Now she's sitting in her dark room alone listening to music and crying. Because of him.

Is this really what love is? Will she be able to love again?

He ruined her. She's broken and losing sleep. She can't sleep, she's too worried about if she'll survive another day and if she even wants to.

You see, he was her first love and all he did was hurt her. Not physically, but mentally. But bad enough that it hurt physically sometimes. She kept a fake smile when people were around though and when there wasn't anyone around, she would cry for hours; making sure she was silent so her parents and siblings wouldn't hear their girl scream out in pain, frustration, anger, and sadness.

The songs she used to listen to and used to love had been forgotten and now she listens to "Shitty Old Rock" as she calls it. It helps her forget things. It's loud enough to keep her away from the thoughts of him and how he would say he loved her, when in reality, he didn't give a fuck.

He just liked her for her body and left her when he found a prettier, dumber girl who let him hurt her as well. He never loved her. He just said he did so that he could get in her pants. It never happened though cause she loved him and she knew something wasn't right.

She's now popping pills and stealing alcohol to cover her pain. Someone please help her before it becomes too late. Save her from this prison he put her in when he said he loved her even though he never did.