8.CHAPTER

8.CHAPTER

Please Vote and Comment, I will really appreciate it :)

Logan’s Point of View:

As Alex and I drive away from Rom’s house I was still in shock that I saw that side of Rom, in all the years I had known him I had never seen him act like that, and I am talking about from the time we were 10 years old when we first met, I really thought he was playing at first, I really thought he was going to share Cayan with me, because we had always shared boyfriends and sometime girlfriends in the past, and he was ok with it, and we enjoyed it whenever we did it, you can say Rom and I were the crazy ones,  Alex on the other hand was always the calm one, the voice of reason you can say, even though he had his crazy times too every now and then, but nothing like Rom’s and mine.

It all started in high school when he started dating Tim Brighton, Tim was a cute little blond guy, and I was also attracted to tim too, I had told Rom about it, he did not get mad or fight me or anything like that, instead he had called Tim over saying that he had something important to talk to him about, when he came over we had sat him down and told him what we wanted, he did not mind at all, in fact he seems happy to have too hotties to himself he said and that is where it all began, we had shared lots of partners, but for a long time now we had not share someone but damn is that Cayan sexy as fuck and I wanted a piece of him.

When we walked in and saw his ass high up in the air as if begging to be fuck, I immediately assume he wanted Roman, you know, on the hunt for a guy with the purpose of turning them on and making them burn, and with that body who wont be turned on, but when he had swung around, and gifted us with his shock innocent face, and what a cute face it was too, and the way he wanted to bolt from us was so fascinating to watch, that I instantly became attracted and my body had reacted in a way that had only happen with someone that I don’t ever want to think about again.

His innocent is like a beacon, and for a moment I was on cloud nine, for a moment I had returned to our college days and I wanted Roman to say he was going to share him with me like he did with all the others, so I had follow them into the kitchen, disregarding Alex warning, and what I saw in there was the stuff for wet dreams, damn was Cayan sexy as he moan and groan for more as Rom give him pleasure, with every little sound that came out of his mouth, I got hard and then some, it was so fucking pleasurable to watch, and when he reached his climax his face....oh fuck... His face... It could only be describe as cum worthy, it was such an amazing sight I could not move my eyes away.

I was so into it that I did not even care when he open his eyes and level them on me, his eyes were still out of focus and clouded with passion, but as soon as he knew I had watched him his gaze had turn into one of horror, and for the first time in my life I felt like a snake, the lowest of them all, but I did not show it, I had continued to hold his gaze to see if he would show any other reaction, but it stayed the same, I am so use to men and women responding to me, that it was a shock to see someone react that way, he began pushing against Rom’s shoulders and hiding himself so I could not see him.