2.CHAPTER

2.CHAPTER

Hey guys, I hope you enjoy this Chapter

Please Vote and Comment

Cayan’s Point of View:

As I sit waiting to be call in for the interview, I look around the room, I could see all different type people here, some are dress extremely professional while others look like they were going on the prowl for a husband instead of taking care of babies.

There was some really good candidates, so I was really nervous that I may not even get into the interviewing room, but I have to stay positive as my friend Cain say all the time.

I am desperate.......... I needed a job and I needed it fast, or I would be living on the streets.....

Gosh why did I ever trust Rodney, I bet you are wondering who is this Rodney, well let me tell you.......

That bastard came to me with a sob story and I fell for it, loaning him $4000 dollars out of the $5000 dollars, I had worked so hard to save....... I know what you’re thinking people.... I guess you’re asking yourselves why would I lend someone that much money........

The simple answer is that I’m soft hearted, especially when is comes to kids, I just love them and will do anything for them.

Rodney knew this and used it to scam me out of my money, he came to me in tears claiming that his daughter was really sick and that he needed money for Hospital bills, and because he was a friend at that time I loaned it to him .

He was suppose to pay me back a month ago, but I have no seen him from the time I loan him the money, of course we talked on the phone for a while; with him promising to pay me back as soon as everything was settle, but I have not heard from him for the past 3 weeks, on top of that I got fired from my job just because I did not sleep with the manager, can you believe that shit.....

Sigh .....

I had to pay my rent, cel phone bill, I bought food and now I only have $43 dollars and 13 cents in my bank account.

Now I’m sitting the waiting room of this classy building hoping with all my heart that I get this job.

It was yesterday I was in a coffee shop.... Cliche I know..... but I need lots of caffeine so I did'nt go crazy.......

My hot friend Cain walks up with our coffees, sat down and look at my sad face.....

“Cayu don’t worry so much, you will find something” he said using my pet name while rubbing my hands..... “If you don’t, you can always come and stay at my place for a while” he continue wiggling his brows at me in hopes to make me smile; I did smile a bit and he beamed.

“Stop trying to get in my pants, you pervert” I exclaim laughing a bit

“Come on!! you know you want my sexy body” I tell you my friend is a little crazy.

“Admit it or I will hold your coffee hostage,”...... See I told you, but lets change my earlier statement from a little crazy to fully crazy, but you got to love him.

Laughing I finally admitted to wanting his “Sexy Body” to get my coffee release from its captivity.

We were always like that constantly playing around, we are completely opposites, people always look at us, I guess asking themselves; what is a hot guy like Cain doing with a not so hot guy like me?.........

Even though Cain says that I am cute, if I have to describe myself it’ll be......

I am a dark smooth chocolate color, I’m also very short for being a guy standing at 5’4, I am on the full side meaning I’m not too fat or too skinny, my face is round with deep brown eyes frame by long lashes.... I love that they are so long...... and a small nose that is set over slightly pink pouty full lips... pretty average looking if you ask me.

Cain on the other hand, is the all American blond boy beauty with muscles and height to go with it, standing at 6’2 he is the perfect poster boy, and the guys in the clubs we go to sometimes; they go gaga over him.

We became friends about 3 years ago, he defended me from some bullies, I took him to IHOP to thank him, after that we started to hang out, and now he is my best friend.

“See I made you laugh”, he continue looking at me, “I was getting worried that my Cayu was not going to come back out” he finish with a serious expression on his face.

“Yeah thank you for that, for a moment I feel like I was going crazy” I admitted.

“If I find Rodney I will beat him into a pulp and you will not stop me” he warns..... “Don’t do that he is not worth it”, I try to calm him down... I always wonder why he gets so mad over any little thing that happens to me....But I guess it because we are really good friends....