Fuck You-Both ways Part 2!

August-You need to follow every instruction I give you or that's gonna be a punishment, do you understand Daddy?

Emcee-MHFKDAPFKDBJFBBF;ADFMOGBJBAOOFidM

August-WHAT? Cant Hear youuuuu!

Emcee-MHGHJSOFJNA

August- Lmaoooooo this is tooo funny (snatches the tape of her mouth)

Emcee-AHHHHHH BITCH THAT HURT! (instantly regrets what she said)

August-.......what did you just call me? Repeat that shit loud and clear

Emcee POV- damn i'm such a dumbass, if there one thing a boy hates its definitely when you call them a bitch. At this point I don't know if i should beg for mercy or play dead like a possum. Its not like he's gonna hit me so I shouldn't even trip, I'm just gonna keep making him mad cause he look's sexier ha!

August POV-I'm trying to keep my hands down and stay calm. Momma told me not to ever hit A female but this dumb ass trick really disrespected me. Not ONCE but TWO TIMES. And now shes smirking at a nigga like shit is funny, little do she know she fucking with the Wrong Nigga today....

August rips off his Underwear and grabs Emcee's Face roughly forcing his 10" dick down her throat, Not giving 0 fucks if she could breathe or not. "Emcee caught Off guard" was too late to stop plus her hands and feet were tied to the back so she had to take his dick like A porn star.

August-FUCK! "moaning under his breath" Choke on this dick bitch, stop moving.

Emcee-"Guarggghlhggh" "eyes rolling to the back"

Looking Down august loved what he saw in-front of him, All of emcee's spit was dripping everywhere making August 10x Hornier than he was...He soon pulled out of her mouth, letting her breathe. Emcee's eyes were watery leaving her Mascara too run down her face.

August- Now you really look like a Whore , GET TF UP!

Emcee Stood up as quickly as she could, Scared out of her mind. August grabbed her by her neck and started kissing her roughly, He was biting her lip and sucking it making Emcee finally get in the mood. Emcee didnt waste No time kissing back either causing her too moaning loudly.

*August throws her on the bed* DID I SAY YOU CAN MAKE ANY NOISE?

Emcee- *Shakes her head no*

August- Don't make No fucking noise AT ALL! Ion wanna hear No moans, no cries Nun of that! NOT EVEN A PEEP.

Emcee-*Shakes her head yes*

Emcee's POV- Fuccccck He's so sexy When he's in charge bro, I should've mad him Mad a long time ago.

August then proceeds To lick his fingers and spread Emcee's legs wide open-rubbing her clit slowly, Knowing it would drive her crazy. Once He got into the Rhythm of it he looked and made Straight Eye contact with Emcee. 

Emcee's POV- Keep calm emcee, Don't enjoy it, don't even look at him. I could feel my pussy fall into temptation before i could even keep myself together, He know's that this is one of my weaknesses. I started to get more and more sensitive down there causing my pussy to get way wetter than the ocean and as soon as I looked into his eyes I. JUST. COULDNT. HELP. BUT. TO. MOAN.! "fuccccccc daddy please don't stopppp, You get this pussy sooo wettt*

August- I thought i just told you not to say nothing ? 

August Started to rub her clit faster and faster causing her orgasm to build up and as soon as she was about to cum August stopped and just stared at her. Emcee was pissed as hell, she even looked like she could cry right then and there. August laughed at how upset she was and knew that teasing her would get her too understand that He wasn't playing No games tonight. After about 3 minutes later...

August- We Gonna try this shit again-Don't fucking make a noise or i'm gonna make this worst for you. 

August then again opened her legs to see A lil wet puddle she had made making him smirk at her. He went to touch the clit making her jump a little, he soon moved his finger down to the hole and slowly put it in. Emcee already looking like she wanna give up, roll her eyes back while trying to keep calm. August speeds up the pace while rubbing her clit with his other hand focusing to get her to squirt. She soon Starts to get wetter than ever giving the sign that he's almost there. He slides in the second finger making her close up her legs cause she can't handle the pleasure...

August- Open your fucking legs! Just scream for me And ill go slower baby..

Emcee POV-*in her head* I need to fucking moan, I cant hold it any longerrr but I know He's gonna stop ughhh

Emcee Starts to bite her lip and look at him as a cry for acceptance 

"August"- if you make any type of noise its over for you baby. Laughing his Ass off.

Right in that moment August took it upon his self to start flicking and sucking on her clit. 1 minute later Emcee Squirted all in his mouth while She screamed and started to have A body shaking orgasm. August Face was dripping wet as He looked at her In Awe. He didn't know that he could make her do that Just off of his fingers and tongue.

August- Sheesh Baby I ain't even give you no dick yet and you screaming like that?! Lmaooo 

Emcee couldn't do nothing but look at him, she was surprised and low-key Embarrassed that he really just made her do that. No other man had made her do that or feel that in her whole entire life and all she could think about is how she can keep him to herself.  

August finally has made her Insane.....

_____________________________________________________

WOWWWWW, I told y'all I was gone Get buck wild up in hereeeee! It's probably superrr graphic but Why not ! the Nastier the better okurrr! Next chapter I feel like making it it crazy, Maybe A part 3 to this ? Till Next Chapter lovessss!