Fuck you-Both ways

BOOM BOOM BOOM!
??:BITCH GET OUT THE CAR HOE, YEAH ALLAT IM BOUT TO BEAT YOUR ASS ! THATS MY NIGGA YOUR WITH SIS, HAND HIM OVER!
'Emcee And Chris had gotten interrupted by Karruche or however her name is spelled, they soon realized that them tryna have anything going on was not gonna work at all, with august calling back to back and Karruche tryna break the glass and take pictures. Chris let out a big sigh and just drove away leaving K screaming in the park. When they arrived back to the house they seen All the guys, standing outside smoking and laughing, When they see Chris's car pulling up in the driveway, All of there mouths Drop Causing  August to get heated quickly and throw the blunt on the floor Running towards the car.

Chris-OH SHIT OH SHIT LOCK THE DOORS, WHERES THE BUTTON AT FUCK!

Emcee-Are you really scared of this nigga Chris -_-

Chris-Hell nah but How i'm suppose to fight back sitting down, Nigga aint give me no time to get ready.

August-GET OUT THE FUCKING CAR FOR I SNATCH YOU OUT THAT MUTHAFUCKA! I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY GIRL BRO! GET OUT THE CAR GET OUT!

Chris and Emcee both look at each other, not knowing what to do. Chris definitely wasn't trying to fight august  so he told emcee to get out and slam the door quickly and Chris drove off. Emcee went over to comfort August. At this point August was red, sweaty and had all his veins popping out.

August-DID YOU LET THAT NIGGA FUCK YOU?!

Emcee-OFCOURSE NOT, Baby you know I love you-Why would i chea-

August-So who was fucking moaning on the phone then? Cause it sounds like you bro.....

'Fuck what do i do? We didn't get to fuck so i could tell the truth but what about the moaning, Damn it...'

Emcee-Baby I swear to god We didn't do anything, I promise you..

August-(wiping his face)Emcee go upstairs and wait for me bro

Emcee-But I-

August-FUCKING GO UPSTAIRS 

All the guys looked at each other not knowing what to do or if they should say something. August picked up the blunt and inhaled the whole blunt in like 2 minutes. Leaving everyone around nervous. August went back into the house and locked the door,as soon as he went upstairs He took all his Clothes off and locked the bedroom door also. As Emcee watched him she didn't really know what he was up too. August went into this box that was under his bed and started taking out all these whips and chains.

Emcee-Oh fuck no nigga! this aint 50 shades of grey i'm too black to be doing that shit(gets up and walk to the door)

August- (then pulls her back by her hair) you do what the fuck i say do you understand me? You dis-obeyed me by go where ever y'all went with that nigga So now i gotta teach you a lesson, Remember those?? 

Emcee-Bu-But Baby we just went to the store, That it

August- "wE JuST wEnT tO tHe StORe" Where the groceries at then lying ass STFU

August grabs the Tape and ripped A piece to cover her mouth with......

________________________________________________

This might not be y'all type of thing lmao But we gonna give it a try okurrrrrrr! I think i want her and Chris to have another try? what yall think? or should it be another step Brother? eh Next Chapter Till then loves!!!