Chapter 6

Chapter 6

*LIZZYS POV*

2 weeks ago...

"asher!" i called from across the parking lot. He turned and glared at me. Shaking his head, he walked into the school with his ex-girlfriend (*cough* whore *cough*), mindy hanging off his arm. Slut.

2 weeks later....

okay so asher has been ignoring me for... Exactly 2 weeks. Now school is on break for christmas, and our familys having a party. Its finally my chance to talk to him!

I walked down the stairs to all our guests mingling, and looked all over the room.

"oh! Sweetie! Dont you look gorgeous!" i was wearing a red curve-hugging dress with black punps. My hair and lips were natural, and i even wore something underneath my dress for asher...;)

"thanks mom... Have you seen asher?" i asked. She smirked and pointed to the back door. I thanked her and opened the door to the backyard.

Before i could make my prescense known i heard voices speaking around the wall.

"asher, babe, i havent kissed you in months! You hang out with that cow elizabeth now... Why dont we go have a little fun?" my heart almost broke. I dont even know why but i was DEFINATELY jealous.

I waited to hear what he said.

"mindy, lizzys not a cow. And I DONT LIKE YOU." he spoke harshly.

"ashhheerrr!" she whined. I rolled my eyes and stepped into view. I cleared my throat which made both of them look at me.

"umm can i talk to asher for a second?" i asked mindy, my eyes never leaving his.

She scoffed.

"go away whore." i finally tore my gaze away from his and looked at her. She was smirking, rubbing herself all over ashers arm.

I glared at her. "mindy may i remind you, you are at MY house. If you dont like me, ill be more than happy to show you out." she huffed and turned to asher who was looking at me with what seemed like adoration.

"ashhhiiiee..." his head snapped towards her. "youre not going to let her talk to me like that are you?" she whined. God shes annoying

Asher moved away from her and glared. "dont call me ashie." i smiled. Thats always been my name for him.

"why? That bitch get to!" she yelled pointing at me. Asher moved behind me and wrapped his arms around my torso, pulling my back to his chest, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"thats because this bitch is my girlfriend." i grinned even wider than before.

Mindy screetched and came up to me.

"YOU BITCH! IS EVERYTHING NOT ENOUGH! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TAKE MY MAN?!? I DID NOTHING TO YOU!" she slapped me and walked away.

"lizzy! Are you ok?!?" i turned to asher who was inspecting my cheek... It didnt hurt.

"yea." i responded. I shrugged my shoulders. "shes annoying." i stated calmly then looked into his eyes which held amusment.

He laughed and pulled me into a hug.

"youre a dork." he said chuckling. I could feel his chest vibrating.

"shut up jerk." i giggled and he laughed harder.

When we calmed down he tilted my head up, to look him in the eyes. Those gorgeous pools of aqua.

"im sorry lizzy. Baby, i shouldnt've ignored you." he placed a sweet kiss on my lips. He pulled away and sighed. "will you forgive me?"