#29 Major Backfire

Chapter 29
MAJOR BACKFIRE

********Ronan's POV*******

We landed at the airport then got what bags that had been packed for me out at the baggage claim. Apparently Vlad had all the clothes that had been bought for me packed so they could come with me. Ugh, why did he have to be a gentleman about this! I would've preferred knowing that he burned it all or something. Why am I even still thinking about him? I rejected him didn't I?

Evan walked up to me and handed me a suitcase, as I had just grabbed the others from the conveyor belt. Another thing I wish Vlad, darn it, Alpha Kristoff hadn't done, yet am thankful for, was that he gave Evan some sort of pills that made him heal in no time. Once again another kind gesture that shouldn't have happened 'cause Alpha Kristoff is an evil jerk off, yet it did. At least Evan is better. He's completely healed and it's as if it never happened. The whole plane ride over from Russia to America, his wolf was working within his body making him healthy again. I'm so glad Evan going to be alright. Especially after he only suffered terribly because of me.

That's another thing I'm very fortunate for. Strangely enough, Evan has no ill will towards me about the whole ordeal. However I'm pretty sure that his opinion towards Alpha Kristoff is much more morbid, but that's to be expected. Heck it didn't even happen to me and am all fired up and angry with him.

"Ready to face your old pack?" Evan asked me.

That's also another thing discussed on the plane ride over. Evan is going to go back to where the rouge pack had been and see if he can track his parents down. They're pretty much his pack since he doesn't have a mate, and he was removed from his original pack like me. I on the other hand am going back to the oh so Mr. Wonderful, Alpha Prick.

I'm not too sure how I'm going to approach the whole, oh yeah so guess what I'm not actually dead situation with both my family and other oblivious pack members who don't actually know what had happened. As for Alpha Prick, all I can do at this point is pray that he'll take me back. I could honestly care less at this point if I was still treated like crap or worse, like before but I just really want to be apart of the Red Clay pack again. I do actually miss home. I miss everything that was simple and easy about it. I miss not having to worry about drama and mates and all that jazz. Plus I really miss my mom, I love her and it breaks my heart that she actually had to cope with my death, when I've been alive the whole time.

I took a deep breath, "Yeah, I'm ready."

We walked outside and called up a cab and began to pack my bags into the trunk of the cab. "Well, I guess this is it," Evan spoke.

I gave him a sad smile and hugged him. "Evan, I'm so sorry things had to be this way. I swear to every single god imaginable that if I had known that this would be the outcome, that he would do that to you.... I would've never involved you in the first place."

He hugged me back even tighter and patted my back as he said, "Hey, hey, it's alright. I made it, I'm still alive aren't I? Besides, I think it was worth it."

We pulled away from each other and I said, "Good luck finding your family Evan. I really hope you can find them and be with them again. I know they need and miss you."

"Yeah, me too. Good luck with Patrick. I'm sure he's still a pain in the ass." Evan said.

"Aye! You coming or what? I got other paying costumers I could be tending too!" The cab driver yelled.

Evan and I both laughed as we closed the trunk up and I walked over to the side of the car.

As I opened the door and began to get in, Evan yelled, "Ronan, I'll reach out to you when I find my parents. I know we don't have each other's numbers but I know where to find you."