#27 Hope

Chapter 27
HOPE

*******Vlad's POV*******

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

I can not believe she's in fucking heat.

'I can, now let's get on with it.' My wolf snapped at me. It wasn't helping that he was fighting to get out. If I let him do that though, the poor thing wouldn't be able to walk for days, especially since it'd be her first time.

"Vlad, I don't care about heat or whatever. Just, please!" Ronan begged me.

It wasn't helping that she kept rubbing herself against me as she pleaded for my body. It also didn't help that I was becoming painfully harder as the space between us began to get even tighter.

I shook my head and growled at her. Enough of the games, this isn't going to happen, not like this. "Quit it! You're acting like a goddamn prostitute. Stop whining and close your legs."

The look on her face broke my heart. I cannot believe I just said that to her. I hung my head on her shoulder and inhaled her scent. I began to smell salt water, why- oh fuck, I made her cry.

'What the hell is your problem?! Our mate is finally willing to give in and you say that? Of all the things you could've said, it fucking had to be that!' My wolf yelled at me.

She clung to me instantly as I wrapped my arms around her damp body. It looks like she's going to need another shower. I need one too, a cold one at that.

"Baby, I didn't mean that. I just- look I..." I didn't know what to say, she just kept crying.

Fuck my life.

"Baby, Princess, I'm just trying to protect you. I know this isn't what you want. Right now, yes of course it is. But you will thank me for this later once your heat is over, I promise you that. I'll lay with you all night until you're able to control your hormones again, okay?" I soother her.

She sniffled into the crook of my neck, "O-okay."

I pulled her under the covers with me, and tried to ignore the overwhelming scent of her. I was finding it quite impossible.

I was just going to stay with her long enough until she fell asleep. I want her comfortable but I also have some certain pack business to take care of. Besides it's only four in the afternoon right now, there's still much to be done. Hopefully she'll be exhausted from her wolf playing in her just now, and fall asleep quickly.

She snuggled up next to me, and wrapped her soft arms around my neck. "Vlad?" She whispered.

"Mmmh?"

"It still hurts," she breathed out.

I knew it did too.

'Then fix it. Help her. She is our mate after all, why don't you just help her out.' My wolf coaxed me.

"Vlad please, it's seriously painful." She whimpered into my neck.

I growled when she said my name again. Dammit, I need to have more self control.

'Fucking do it already, you know you want to.' My wolf pressured me.

Great, she fucking sixteen and I'm a twenty eight year old man. I'm so going to hell for this.

'Can't go to hell, brother, already there.' My wolf said.

On that note I pushed her underneath me and satisfied her heat.

***********Evan's POV**********

My body felt broken. It literally was broken. I wonder where Ronan is, if she's okay. I really hope she is.