#Love Triangle

You are in your school eating your lunch with your friends.
"Hey! Y/n Harry wants to talk to you." Eleanor says. "Me? Why?" "I dont know!" She exclaims.
Liam and Louis comes to you with Harry.
"What do you wanna say to me?" I asked. "Listen y/n from the past three weeks I've realized that I've started liking you." Harry says shyly. "I like you too." You say completely confused. "No! You aren't understanding." He says feeling helpless. "He has started developing actual feelings for you." Liam whispers in you ears. "What?" "Yeah! Its true!" Harry says nervously. "I've started loving you. I cant live without you. I wanna do something to me if you'll say no." "Tomorrow's propose day say him to propose you infront of everyone. Maybe you could know how much his love is true for you." Perrie whispers in your ears. "So if you wanna propose me tomorrow, i promise I'll say yes." You took the risk! "Okay!" He says and ran away. Louis went to his classroom. He loves you but he thinks that if he'll tell bout his feelings to you, his and yours friendship will be ruined. "Where's Louis?" You ask. "Idk" says Liam. You got upset that at this time he isn't with you. You, Perrie, Gigi and Eleanor went to the canteen. "Shit! You promised him. Now he'll definitely propose you and you have to say yes whether you want to or not. You know na, he has broke up with 5 girls in these two months." "I know I've to but i really wanted to see how much he love me."
Next day you are at your school with your friends. Every one know that Harry's going to propose you. Everyone is asking bout him to you.
You said "Who the fuck told everyone bout it?" "These kinda talks are difficult to hide." Says Perrie. "Harry's calling you downstairs." Said Eleanor. You went downstairs with Perrie and Eleanor. He secretly put out a rose from his inside pocket and gave it to you while saying those three magical words "I love you!" You accepted his proposal and ran away cuz if any of the teacher would get to know bout this you'll get into trouble. You sat with Louis in english class amd started telling bout everything happened. Suddenly a drop of tear came out of his eyes. "What happened? Is everything okay?" You asked tensed. "Y/n I- I- I love you." "OMG! Why didn't you told me that before?" "I wasnt having the guts." He went away. Eleanor came up to you. "He love me Eleanor!" You said. "Yeah! And I think his Love is
true. He loves you so much. He hasn't talked to anyone from yesterday till now. Hes really heart broken." "So what should i do now?" You asked. "Listen to what your heart says y/n."
You ran to Louis.
"What are you doing he-" you cut him off and pressed his lips and swiped your hands to his neck. He pulled you close with his hands on your hair. It was a long kiss. "I Love You Louis" "I love you too y/n"

Well this actually happnd in my skool i just gave some twists... hope you all liked it dont forget to like comment and follow!!

I have recently started editing poems . Please check them out.