Haircut

Hera ran her hand over the smooth newly cut hair. She couldn't believe anyone would let a blind man cut his own hair, with a blade even.

       "Still hate it?" The blind Jedi asked.

         "Hmm..."

       "Hmmm?"

        "I guess, maybe It's growing on me" Hera smiled.

        "Good because it's not really reversible" Kanan laughed.

       They stared at each other for a minute, or at least Hera did, Kanan kinda just stood there. A cold breeze passed over them.

     "Oh force we should probably get back to the base... it's freezing" Hera shivered. Kanan nodded in agreement. The Jedi knew the other members of their small family were probably worried sick, he had never checked back in with them after rescuing Hera. 

     He gave Hera a quick kiss on the forehead and then wrapped his arm around her as they walked back to the campsite.

———
     When they reached the campsite they were bombarded with questions.

"How did you escape"
"Are you ok?"
"Where's the ghost?"
"Did you learn anything new?"
"Are you hurt?"
" why didn't you call us after rescuing her?"
"WHAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?" (Which of course was said by Sabine)

      Hera smiled, seeing her crew again, it had been awhile, and she'd seen way to many stormtroopers in the last 24 hours. She hugged Ezra, and then Sabine and Zeb.  She yawned. The twi'lek realized that she was way more tired then she thought. Being a prisoner is exhausting work.

     "I promise I will answer all of your questions, but right now I just need a nap."

     Hera started walking towards the tent she knew was Kanans (since she didn't have one).

      "But-"

     "You heard the woman, she wants a nap. Now buzz off and train, kid" Kanan pointed Ezra towards his light saber. As soon as Ezra left he went into the tent Hera entered. He smiled seeing that the twi'lek had already fallen asleep.

  "Goodnight Love." He kissed her cheek. "I'm glad your safe."
—————————————————
Idk I just needed to update 😂